`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average
Jakelovescards pulls priceless scam

RE: Jakelovescards pulls priceless scam
I have only PM'd once guys. It only takes one PM for him to know that I have found out I was screwed.

You guys realize Jake is online all the time and suddenly today he isn't.

I'm gonna mow my yard, be back for more later. If you guys wanna defend him have at it. I won't be screwed twice.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Here is a big question mark as well. His last vist was Today 12:59 AM. Derek made his Post Today, 12:55 PM. The are alot of questions there as he had enough time to read this and log off hoping to not have to worry about this. I am starting to wonder if he has another beckett name and is reading this as were discussing it. I really hope he can defend himself about this.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

I think you did the right thing posting this for everyone to see, you don't want this guy scamming another member before this is all figured out.

(03-24-2012, 03:37 PM)chrisa19978 Wrote: Here is a big question mark as well. His last vist was Today 12:59 AM. Derek made his Post Today, 12:55 PM. The are alot of questions there as he had enough time to read this and log off hoping to not have to worry about this. I am starting to wonder if he has another beckett name and is reading this as were discussing it. I really hope he can defend himself about this.
I think Jake will be on tonite. His last visit was before 1am this morning. Derek made the post this afternoon. So could be Jake never seen this yet as its nearly 12hrs apart. Either way. This needs cleared up.
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

I am starting to believe Derek was right doing as quickly as he did now. To many things going agaist Jake and I don't think he can answer for them. To think he was tring to sell me the George Bush Auto for $250.00 and if I didn't have money tied up in Derek Jeter cards I would of bought it.

I absolutely agree with droockerd posting this thread immediately. If its a mistake, the Jake can come on here and clear his name in front of everyone. If it's not, which I highly doubt it is a mistake, if so he would have seen the card since he supposedly sent and contacted him and let him know about the mistake and this thread would not be posted. Guys need to stop being so quick to jump on people, by posting this thread, he potentially saved other members from being screwed by the guy as well, and thats what the forum is supposed to be about, trading and protecting others from potential bad traders. I hope it all works out and it is an honest mistake, but I would have a real hard time believing that at the moment.
Collecting Eric Hosmer and Alex Gordon
[Image: tperks.gif]
Do not trade list: charbs1111

(03-24-2012, 03:41 PM)talkntribe Wrote: I think Jake will be on tonite. His last visit was before 1am this morning. Derek made the post this afternoon. So could be Jake never seen this yet as its nearly 12hrs apart. Either way. This needs cleared up.
Your right I looked at the times wrong.

I too have no problem with this being posted immediately. Let's be honest, we are talking about a card worth more than $1000. I know if I were sending it, I'd be taking pictures of it, showing it being packaged, and even take pictures at the post office just to cover my behind. There isn't a snowballs chance in Hades that this kind of "mistake" happens. On a card $20-30, absolutely it could happen, cuz you aren't taking the same kind of procedures to ensure you're covered if the buyer pulls a shenanigan. As active as he was on here, I HAVE to think there is a different account watching over this conversation. Especially if you know you committed something really awful. This is where mods should have access to an IP tracker to make sure nobody else can be burned.
[Image: 9cef0db8.jpg]

Always interested in quality Barnes, Red Sox, and Patriots

Guys had I waited it could have been too late for others. I posted promptly after Jake didn't respond in the first hour. He's on all day. I just hate to see another scammed. Only to find out its too late he already got another. Plus I would have never known he got another had I not posted.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

I just finished a deal with Jake. I have a Stan Musial auto coming in from the box of Tribute he opened. I Paypal'd him money and sent him a card, I believe all will be well and that my card will come in. I literally just PM'd with him last night talking about some other stuff and he said my card should be in today or Monday. I believe him 100%.

I think he's a stand up guy and if this happened, it was probably just an honest mistake. He has always done right with me and I expect my end of the deal to be here on Monday. I will for sure let you all know if it does come in the mail on Monday, which I believe it will.

And Derek, I know this upsetting, but you can't always just jump to conclusions. Jake is one of the premier members on these boards and always does his best to help others, I know from experience, so he will come through if something did in fact go wrong. Have faith man.

Hope everything works out and we can go back to some peaceful boards here.
[Image: MusialCastrobanner.png][Image: 1958Castro.png]