`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Poll: Will Upper Deck claim bankruptcy this year?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
65.38%
17 65.38%
No
34.62%
9 34.62%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How likely do you think it is that Upper Deck will be claiming bankruptcy this year?

RE: How likely do you think it is that Upper Deck will be claiming bankruptcy this year?
(03-23-2012, 09:01 PM)creativemunky Wrote: Hmmmm.......doesnt look good.
My question is, will bankruptcy actually make them immune to filling redemptions to customers?
If that happens than they will lose alot of customer base which will make them spiral downward even faster.
Seems they are trying to hold on, but if MAJOR changes arent made within the next year, they will have no option but to close shop I say by 2015.
Upper Deck is not allowed to fill any redemption's that they do not have a license for, with the exception of redemption's that had all ready been redeemed or entered into the system before they lost their Licenses

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

RE: How likely do you think it is that Upper Deck will be claiming bankruptcy this year?
I am pretty sure upper deck is going under, whether it is in the next year or 2 who knows. I used to have a a huge problem with upper deck and always stayed clear of their wax and last few years havent bothered with singles either. I really hope they dont go under now as I think Panini is much worse than upper deck. Thank the good lord we will ALWAYS have Topps.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]