`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
2011 topps platinum blasters x5

2011 topps platinum blasters x5
discounted to $12 at walmart. just thought i would share that i got the autos out of 5 blasters, so if anyone is looking at walmart blasters i would go with these. will upload photos if i get time.

RE: 2011 topps platinum blasters x5
You got 5 autos out of 5 boxes???

I love platinum retail.
Arizona Cardinals & Andre Roberts Collector

[Image: g3IbP.png]

sorry, thought i put it in there, that i got 3 autos out of 5 blasters the 2 that did not have autos had a cam newton rc and a aj green/499 rc so they had just as good of hits

(03-24-2012, 09:59 AM)ben625 Wrote: discounted to $12 at walmart. just thought i would share that i got the autos out of 5 blasters, so if anyone is looking at walmart blasters i would go with these. will upload photos if i get time.
I HAVE NEVER GOTTEN an auto out of a blaster i was there a few days ago they were still full price but i did get a shane vereen gold refractor )

Who were the autos?

I bought 3 platinum blasters today and got one auto (Tandon Doss) Though i did get a newton rookie, an aj green xfractor, kyle rudolph and jon baldwin diecuts, wes welker green, sam bradfor red, randall cobb rookie, gabbert rookie, and then a gabbert xfractor
[Image: minnesota_vikings_banner_7822big.jpg]

Platinum retail rocked!!!