`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Mailday! Plates and Superfractors Style (1 is temp)!! Ohhh Lumpy and JDetter :)

RE: Best Mailday! Plates and Superfractors Style (1 is temp)!! Ohhh Lumpy and JDetter :)
glad you got it man. thats a sweet card and definitely worth all the work. so cool..
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

RE: Best Mailday! Plates and Superfractors Style (1 is temp)!! Ohhh Lumpy and JDetter :)
Great stuff Matt!!! Piles of 1/1's showing up on the same day is bliss!! Wink
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Wowzers thats some great mail there!
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(03-23-2012, 09:07 AM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Great stuff Matt!!! Piles of 1/1's showing up on the same day is bliss!! Wink
Thanks Wendy! Probably best mailday I'll ever have, or have in a very long time. Still starring at the supers Smile

(03-23-2012, 09:12 AM)branesergen Wrote: Wowzers thats some great mail there!
Thanks brane!
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

wow sick supers!

very nice looking patches

lol is it bad I keep coming to look at the thread Tongue

That Quizz superfractor patch is downright filthy. Smile

Hahaha JDetter! No, its not bad. Because you have the card, but you don't yet. You've wanted it, and its just RIGHT there, hahhahah. Sooooooo close LOL. I'd be doing the exact same thing if a PC card of that caliber was being held for me Smile

(03-23-2012, 10:11 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: lol is it bad I keep coming to look at the thread Tongue

(03-23-2012, 11:10 PM)ejnfl24 Wrote: That Quizz superfractor patch is downright filthy. Smile
Yah, NOW I wish we were doing the Prince of Patches contest and Falcons were on the clock Sad hahhaha
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%