`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shipping Cards

RE: Shipping Cards
(03-22-2012, 07:25 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: i buy dvd mailers - 7.5x10. big enough for bigger orders, but also big enough to cut in half and get two bubble mailers out of 1 for smaller orders. a lot more bang for your buck
I did this for a while when I was selling stuff on there and had 2 different buyers demand a partial refund because I shipped in a "used" mailer.
After a few pms I finally convinced them I was telling the truth.
The funniest part is I had .99 s/h which didnt even cover the lable, lol.

To the OP, what jacoby & brane are saying is the best thing to do.
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

(03-22-2012, 08:15 PM)the great 48 Wrote: I did this for a while when I was selling stuff on there and had 2 different buyers demand a partial refund because I shipped in a "used" mailer.
WHAT ???????

Seriously......... Wow....... Picky freaking buyers. They are not paying for a MINT mailer LMAO

(03-22-2012, 08:15 PM)the great 48 Wrote: I did this for a while when I was selling stuff on there and had 2 different buyers demand a partial refund because I shipped in a "used" mailer.
After a few pms I finally convinced them I was telling the truth.
The funniest part is I had .99 s/h which didnt even cover the lable, lol.
i can top this. by a lot.

i had a shipment of cards i was sending priority mail, so i used a flat rate priority box. to protect the cards, i pout them in a combo of 3 used bubble mailers

4 days later, i get an angry email:

"I am very unhappy. i want MY cards. i got cards that were supposed to go to three different people, and none of them are me."

*facepalm*

how do you try to explain that to someone without directly calling them an idiot?

(03-23-2012, 08:49 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: i can top this. by a lot.

i had a shipment of cards i was sending priority mail, so i used a flat rate priority box. to protect the cards, i pout them in a combo of 3 used bubble mailers

4 days later, i get an angry email:

"I am very unhappy. i want MY cards. i got cards that were supposed to go to three different people, and none of them are me."

*facepalm*

how do you try to explain that to someone without directly calling them an idiot?
LOL, at that point, I'd have no choice but to call them an idiot.
NY Giants and HOF/legend/superstar collector.
[Image: GiantsFade.png]