`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4 Boxes of 2012 UFC Knockout

4 Boxes of 2012 UFC Knockout
Pretty nice cards this year. Nothing too amazing but nothing to complain about either. Probably should have stopped while I was ahead. Nothing for trade or sale right now. I would like to sell but I am moving in 2 days. I will be out of it until mid-April.

Two free packs:
Antonio Silva On-Card Auto /159
Urijah Faber Relic Auto /275
[Image: IMG_2920.JPG][Image: IMG_2919.JPG]

Box 1:
Donald Cerrone Mat Relic /288
Shane Carwin Mat Relic /288
Stipe Miocic Gear Relic /88
Meisha Tate Triple Threads "Alpha Female" /36
Jason Miller Relic Auto /250
Demetrious Johnson On-Card Auto /159
Anderson Silva Relic Auto /150
Gilbert Melendez Notable Nickname Auto EXCH
[Image: IMG_2946.JPG][Image: IMG_2945.JPG][Image: IMG_2944.JPG][Image: IMG_2942.JPG][Image: IMG_2943.JPG]

Box 2:
Mark Munoz Mat Relic /288
Scott Jorgensen Mat Relic /288
Junior dos Santos Mat Relic /88
Brian Bowles/Scott Jorgensen/Michael MacDonald Triple Threads Relic EXCH /36?
Ben Henderson On-Card Auto /159
Jon Jones Relic Auto /150
Miesha Tate Premium Pieces Auto /88
Chael Sonnen Red Ink Auto /15
[Image: IMG_2941.JPG][Image: IMG_2940.JPG][Image: IMG_2939.JPG][Image: IMG_2934.JPG][Image: IMG_2936.JPG]

Box 3:
Hatsu Hioki Base 8/8
Anthony Pettis Mat Relic /288
Diego Nunes Premium Pieces /88
Cain Velasquez Triple Threads "Brown Pride" /36
Yoshihiro Akiyama Triple Threads "Japan" /18
Jorge Santiago On-Card Auto /159
Matt Wiman Premium Pieces Auto /88
Daniel Cormier Full Contact Auto /99 (dent on back)
Cain Velasquez Relic Auto /150
[Image: IMG_2933.JPG][Image: IMG_2932.JPG][Image: IMG_2931.JPG][Image: IMG_2930.JPG][Image: IMG_2929.JPG][Image: IMG_2928.JPG][Image: IMG_2927.JPG]

Box 4:
Kyle Kingsbury Mat Relic /288
Carlos Condit Mat Relic /288
Clay Guida Mat Relic /288
Jon Jones Jumbo Mat Relic /8
Brian Bowles On-Card Auto /159
Rory MacDonald Auto EXCH /?
Junior dos Santos Relic Auto /150
Rashad Evans Premium Pieces Auto /88
[Image: IMG_2926.JPG][Image: IMG_2923.JPG][Image: IMG_2924.JPG][Image: IMG_2922.JPG][Image: IMG_2921.JPG]

RE: 4 Boxes of 2012 UFC Knockout
nice it looks like it should hold value for awhile this time congrats on the awsome cards can't wait to open my case +1 box

I think you did pretty good bro, congrats on some sweet cards
Always Lookin for Cubs, Bears, Bulls and MMA.

Looks like you do really well to me. The boxes I've seen so far have been better that last years.

When you get back in, give me a look. I like a few of those, but especially the Mayhem.
[Image: gamsig.gif]
Collecting Chris Johnson, Titans/Oilers, Bama Alum (Active), and MMA
http://s1135.photobucket.com/albums/m636...ersHeaven/

same, let me know when these are available..
If you have less than 15 successful trades here on Beckett, you will have to send first.
[Image: yyIxU.png]
Always looking for any Seahawks, especially Russell Wilson, Earl Thomas and Beastmode!

All look like great breaks! Nothing to complain about there.

This year's full contact autos are messed up. Something about the surface and the silver ink. Looks more like a stamp than a real autograph. My Benevidez looks like a facsimile which I wasn't too pleased about.

Looks like the jones mat has blood on it!

Nice break man.....a little pissed because I am still waiting on my Rashad Evans /88 Auto Relic from last year, and here you go and nail one that is already signed and loaded......SMH!!! Congrats to you dude....pretty nice stuff!!!

(03-26-2012, 10:18 AM)leedrane Wrote: Nice break man.....a little pissed because I am still waiting on my Rashad Evans /88 Auto Relic from last year, and here you go and nail one that is already signed and loaded......SMH!!! Congrats to you dude....pretty nice stuff!!!
I'm waiting on that same Evans card too. I spoke to Topps yesterday about a replacement on another card from Title Shot and I asked them about the Evans. They said they thought they were close to getting him to sign, and I laughed and said he has cards in 2012 KO, so what was the wait for. He basically repeated his statement, so who knows.
[Image: gamsig.gif]
Collecting Chris Johnson, Titans/Oilers, Bama Alum (Active), and MMA
http://s1135.photobucket.com/albums/m636...ersHeaven/

(03-27-2012, 11:34 PM)gamblersheaven Wrote: I'm waiting on that same Evans card too. I spoke to Topps yesterday about a replacement on another card from Title Shot and I asked them about the Evans. They said they thought they were close to getting him to sign, and I laughed and said he has cards in 2012 KO, so what was the wait for. He basically repeated his statement, so who knows.
Thansk fo rthe update.....the first time I spoke with them they said Jon Jones was the replacement, then the second time (months later) they said they pulled that and were looking at getting him signed instead. Now I see the 2012 and I am SMH!!! Redemptions should be against the law.....LOL!!!