`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Patch jersey numbered of a young Edmonton Player...

RE: 1/1 of a young Edmonton Player...
Yeah I don't consider that a 1/1 I consider it a 4/25 haha
[Image: Signature.jpg]

PC's
Patrick Roy PC 966/7,265 = 13.30% Complete
Brandon Yip PC 101/183 = 55.19% Complete
Nick Palmieri 93/150 = 62.00% Complete

Unique Avs Cards = 1303
Unique Nordiques Cards = 1054

RE: Patch jersey numbered of a young Edmonton Player...
That is a sweet card! It means more to the person who has the card than others i guess. But what if he does get traded? (never!) Will the card that has his new number now be the 1/1?

i'm not sure it depends whether someone wants his cards with his current jersey number or the one he had when the card was produced...

personally i would probably go for the new jersey number but i wouldnt get rid of the original so yes i guess there is a chance of value decrease there...but then again there is a chance of value decrease for any of his cards if he goes somewhere else...imagine Phoenix where i'm assuming hockey collecting isn't very big (forgetting that its possible they wouldnt be around)
Wanted:

Sidney Crosby, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins

Heres a perfect example of people over pricing these non "1/1" cards...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/SEAN-COUTURIER-1...27c4bb0cb4

Thats a $100-$150 card, and the guy wants $499 cause the "1/1" jersey # matches the seriel number... Everyone has their own collecting habits for sure, but personally I could care less what number the card is as long as I have the card. Im esp not gonna pay over $300 more for a card for a matching number...

hmmmm, come to think of it, Ive never even checked ANY of my seriel #'d cards to see if they are these type of "1/1"s... lol maybe I should start doing since people pay more for them
[Image: hitmanbanner2.jpg]
Check us out for PC cards, cards for trade & cards for sale

Where does it say 1/1? It says jersey numbered, but I don't see it labeled wrong.

Actually, I was wrong, it is labeled "RC," and that's wrong.
The /25 patch variation isn't a true RC, only the #/99 version is.
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

(03-23-2012, 10:52 PM)bruinsfan08 Wrote: Where does it say 1/1? It says jersey numbered, but I don't see it labeled wrong.

Actually, I was wrong, it is labeled "RC," and that's wrong.
The /25 patch variation isn't a true RC, only the #/99 version is.
Its doesnt say 1/1 but its priced like that cause its #14 and Couturier's jersey #... The point was how people price these #'d to the jersey cards out of the universe
[Image: hitmanbanner2.jpg]
Check us out for PC cards, cards for trade & cards for sale

great card, id almost think of trading a crosby YG for it... DAN dont speak of HALL BEING TRADED, ha ha. also it is nice to have his jersey # i dont have one of those in my hall collection yet. but a 1/1 it is not, id give you 2 crosby ygs if it was...
Primary PC: Taylor Hall, Jordan Eberle, Connor Mcdavid, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins
Collecting All Oilers GU/Auto/SN cards

also building sets, needs found here http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1488853.html

(03-25-2012, 12:46 AM)rczubaty Wrote: great card, id almost think of trading a crosby YG for it... DAN dont speak of HALL BEING TRADED, ha ha. also it is nice to have his jersey # i dont have one of those in my hall collection yet. but a 1/1 it is not, id give you 2 crosby ygs if it was...
Sorry, about that. No worries i didn't crack any mirrors or walk under a ladder!

Sickness
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK