`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you think this is asking too much.....

RE: Do you think this is asking too much.....
I dont think you could trade it per say but I think you could get the cash for it and buy the Rice. Would take a bit but can be done.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

I think it depends on what he does this upcoming season. Who knows, Ray could blow an ACL and Dalton make another Pro Bowl. I think you may have to just sit on it and wait. Sweet 9.5 tho!
[Image: steelers.jpg]

Thanks guys. I guess I was shooting for a homer, LOL!!!!

--Jeremy buddy, bite your tongue with the ACL thing. RayRay's is made of Stretch Armstong materials. Pulls and Pulls but does not tear. Just forms back into shape, LOL Big Grin

Hey Smile LMK if there's any RayRay's in my bucket you like for it. Just a shot in the dark!
Resident Joique Bell Hoarder!

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/monsterx

(03-22-2012, 07:10 PM)monsterx Wrote: Hey Smile LMK if there's any RayRay's in my bucket you like for it. Just a shot in the dark!
I will definitely keep them in mind. Still a little undecided. I like Dalton and think he is gonna be a better than average QB in the NFL.

Ive traded HOfers for colbert I need lol...depends how hard core the collector is...ik id go hard for a few kearys I need right now lol
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

ZVery nice displayable card ya got there Smile

I would keep the Dalton for the long run or at least until he has a monster season. That wont be long. I know you want to Rice too, that is a tough one.
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

I would say probably too much now, but if he takes them to the playoffs again and wins a game or 2 and makes the pro bowl again this coming season, maybe then.
[Image: ce8f6545-0bdb-49f7-be76-b13239e656d6_zps6d8f6973.png]

I love that Dalton Card.

If it were me I would try to find the "aspirations" and the "status" Dalton auto's and make a little brother/sister three card Elite set out of them.
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"