`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gems of the game

Gems of the game
Traveled for work today and go some decent Travel pay so i figured i would hit up Walmart and buy a blaster for fun.. I was lookin for discounted blaster but they only had this years Hoops and Gems of the game.. ive never boughten a Gems box before so i figured why not ill give it a Shot.. Heres the best of what i got..

the Jordan Decade really saved the box for more other then that Ehhhhh..

[Image: Cards1004-2.jpg]

Greg Buckner Graded Rookie WHOOHOOOOO lol

All these cards are for trade.

RE: Gems of the game
Big Grin Greg Buckner Graded Rookie WHOOHOOOOO lol Big Grin
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

wow at least i got a shaq topps rc like that in one of mine, real disaster there gems of the game
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

And its a BCCG 9!! Could have atleast givin you a 10...
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

The Gems of the game have changed. They came out with "series 2" the packs inside are WAY lower quality. The first ones would have a Chrome pack or two, mostly nicer stuff. Now there's one old school collector's choice pack and the rest are 08-09 and 09-10 UD and 07-08 Fleer with maybe a Threads or hot prospects thrown in.

Avoid the new mixed blasters, is the moral of the story!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(03-21-2012, 10:02 PM)buckunteer Wrote: The Gems of the game have changed. They came out with "series 2" the packs inside are WAY lower quality. The first ones would have a Chrome pack or two, mostly nicer stuff. Now there's one old school collector's choice pack and the rest are 08-09 and 09-10 UD and 07-08 Fleer with maybe a Threads or hot prospects thrown in.

Avoid the new mixed blasters, is the moral of the story!
Thats exactly what was in there LOL the pack i looked foward to the Most was Trade mark moves LOL

The choice was so Old the cards were literally stuck together i had to carefully pull them apart.
(03-21-2012, 11:42 PM)bbills1999 Wrote: Thats exactly what was in there LOL the pack i looked foward to the Most was Trade mark moves LOL

The choice was so Old the cards were literally stuck together i had to carefully pull them apart.
Funny thing is my box was so bad i actually wanna pick up one more to see if it could get any worse LOL

fyi if they sell cards at walmart walk away lol
[Image: KevinGarnett.jpg]
Smile 
(03-21-2012, 11:42 PM)bbills1999 Wrote: Funny thing is my box was so bad i actually wanna pick up one more to see if it could get any worse LOL
No more BBills. Save up and buy a hobby/jumbo box. LOL
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

One more won't hurt too much, we are all addicted anyways.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

(03-22-2012, 12:16 PM)gjpoll1 Wrote: One more won't hurt too much, we are all addicted anyways.
+1
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards