`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tebow Ends Up A Jet Afterall per ESPN

Tebow Ends Up A Jet Afterall per ESPN
Multiple sources now reporting this is very close to happening after the Jets debacle earlier today.
Now reports are saying Denver has basically the same deal in place with both the Jets and Jags and are going to let Tebow decide where he wants to go.

Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

RE: Tebow headed to jacksonville afterall ?
Officially headed to the Jets. Jets will pay half his bonuses.

RE: Tebow Ends Up A Jet Afterall per ESPN
So much for the whole Tebow gets to choose crap.

As said Jets agree to pay half of the $5 mil. kick back in Tebow's contract and the deal stays the same. It's Tebow and a 7th rd. pick to the Jets for a 4th and 6th.

Big deal... He will warm the bench for Sanchez I guess...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

As much as I can't stand the hype around Tebow, I really feel bad this happened to him Sad
- Collecting Navorro Bowman - http://tinyurl.com/bowmancollection
Total Cards = (236/349) 67%
Auto 59/83 Jersey 4/4

See his first Jets card and let us know what you think of the Tebow news here:

http://www.beckett.com/news/2012/03/pani...jets-card/

Chris Olds
Editor, Beckett Media

colds@beckett.com
Twitter @chrisolds2009
beckett.com/news

>>>> IF YOU HAVE A SITE ISSUE, please do not DM me.Please email customerservice@beckett.com. (I don't actually handle any of that stuff.)

I'm actually pretty happy as a Jets fan that he came to our team. He can really provide a big threat in different packages. Very stoked to see him compete with Sanchez. Things are looking good!
[Image: aimimg_2.jpg]

Collecting Darrelle Revis

Tebow brings back a SOLID wildcat package now.. the package the jets were SO successful with doing in 2009-2010.. sanchez cannot be a tom brady,rodgers,manning..etc. 20 times a game.. manage the game like alex smith did LAST year and youre yet a dominate team once again...tebow wasnt traded to take over the spot
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

When you're a Jet, you're a Jet all the way, from your first cigarette to your last dying day.

That is going to be sooner than I want, this franchise is aging me rapidly.

I agree with Joe Namath, I don't understand the trade.

The Wildcat the Jets ran in 2009-2010 worked some of the time, it was not popular with Sanchez.
The difference then was it was Brad Smith who was no threat to him as a QB who did not have a fanatical fanbase.

The crazy fanatics and / or the drunk Jets fans (I've been to the old stadium, I saw lots of them) are going to scream for Tebow whenever the Jets have a failed 3rd down.
That can be due to a sack, a run that did not go far enough, a wrong route, a dropped ball, a tipped ball or a bad pass.

It will all amount to the same thing, boos and calls for Tebow.

Tebow is not an NFL quality QB, he may not know it, he won't admit it (who would) but the crowd will create a circus at the Meadowlands unless the Jets start off TD, TD, TD, TD and the defense gets turnovers and stops.

And if the Jets lead 28-0 at half time, they will call for him because they want to see him run over LB's & Safeties.

This will be different from the Wildcat of 2009 & 2010, Jets fans then complained when they put it in, now there will be demands to put it in.

Stay tuned

When you're a Jet, you're a Jet all the way.......

J-E-T-S

anything that can bring any more chaos to the jets, im for

im envisioning long talks between tebow and cromartie