`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sean payton suspended for a year, Goodell to personally execute gregg williams

RE: sean payton suspended for a year, Goodell to personally execute gregg williams
hopefully this will send a message to our youth that activities like this in sport are not acceptable and there are repercussions out there for those that cross the line ..... I applaud the NFL for these actions today Smile

RE: sean payton suspended for a year, Goodell to personally execute gregg williams
I believe the reason we didn't lose a 1st round pick was because we had no 1st round pick to give up.

Goal #1: Lock up Brees long term.

Goal #2: We need to put on our big boy undies and prove we can still play! It's us against the world this year!

(03-21-2012, 04:20 PM)gangstippie Wrote: I believe the reason we didn't lose a 1st round pick was because we had no 1st round pick to give up.

Goal #1: Lock up Brees long term.

Goal #2: We need to put on our big boy undies and prove we can still play! It's us against the world this year!
Actually, it's you against your evil previous selves. Your defensive players got caught after being told to stop and got busted for it.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

So in relation to a player who gets caught for an illegal hit how does this punishment add up? To me the sad part of the whole thing is another teams has to suffer because of Williams actions elsewhere. In my mind they should just nullify his contract now and look for a new DC.
[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/

(03-21-2012, 04:38 PM)totally sports Wrote: So in relation to a player who gets caught for an illegal hit how does this punishment add up? To me the sad part of the whole thing is another teams has to suffer because of Williams actions elsewhere. In my mind they should just nullify his contract now and look for a new DC.
In your case, it's good that you won't have to go through this
http://www.fox8live.com/sports/nfl/story...FM5jw.cspx

This is total BS
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

Brees to miami.... hehe had to be said
(03-21-2012, 02:56 PM)bostonsports1 Wrote: Sure, but if the crime is worse, as most are saying, I don't think spygate looks like a parking ticket, more like a misdemeanor while Saints committed a felony. Either way a 1st round pick is valuable.
crime and cheating are both equally morally corrupt... which is the lesser EVIL?..... both dirty, disgusting and unsportsmanlike

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

(03-21-2012, 03:52 PM)Duchovny2 Wrote: Exactly, but I'm pretty sure there are other teams and coaches who are guilty of this. I heard there was a bounty on Ryan Fitzpatrick by another team, and quite possibly a bounty on Peyton Manning by the Redskins (at the time Greg Williams was the DC). If the NFL is gung ho about stopping this, then their investigations need to go far reaching. I'd like any team or coach to be exposed who has done this. It's wrong and there's no place for it in the NFL
The difference is the other teams arnt dumb enough to leave a paper trail. Pete Rose would still be in baseball if not for the signed gambling slips.

I am completely dumbfounded at the moment, but my faith is never stronger. Who Dat Nation, Who Dat Pride!!!!!
Who Dat Nation, Who Dat Pride!!!!!!! I am all about New Orleans and collecting Saints memorabilia.

[Image: imagesCAB5DF6E_zpsc77d5e81.jpg]

http://s448.photobucket.com/home/codenamelawman/index

(03-21-2012, 06:06 PM)Vols-1 Wrote: The difference is the other teams arnt dumb enough to leave a paper trail. Pete Rose would still be in baseball if not for the signed gambling slips.
So if another team doesn't leave a paper trail and they have bounties, does that make it right? Apparently Goodell is circulating a memo to all the other NFL teams asking them to expose whether or not they have had bounties in their own organizations. How much would you like to bet...surprise, no other team ever had them?
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]