Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Online hobby stores v/s manu v/s ?
Wink 
Online hobby stores v/s manu v/s ?
Ok so I know I have been tearing up the boards in the last few days but I am just trying to learn as much as I can. My local hobby shops don't carry any new product. Is there a difference in say, buying from an online store v/s directly from the manufacturer (e.g. Topps). I am trying to find somewhere reputable to buy from. Retail hits for me are non existent and I am thinking buying from an online store or direct would change my luck.
~The resident mafia guy~

RE: Online hobby stores v/s manu v/s ?
Buying from the manufacturer is gonna be impossible, I guess. You need to own a store front or an online retailer to do business directly with the manufacturers.

If you are individual collector, then buying from online retailer is the possible way. You can still order a case or cases from them.

The Topps Online Store is an equivalent of an Online Retailer, I believe.
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

Yea, filamuraireborn is right, you would have to buy from an online retailer. Maybe you can make some friends with some online retailers or local store owners and get them to get you some unopened cases or something that way you know for sure what you should be entitled to.

Blowout cards or Dave and Adams
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

Thanks guys. That's very helpful information!
~The resident mafia guy~