`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another UDS2 tin, 08/09 BD blaster & Certified packs

Another UDS2 tin, 08/09 BD blaster & Certified packs
I figured I would try another Series 2 tin, since I got some decent stuff out of my first one.

Eerily similar, at least to start as my first.

Young Guns - Brendan Smith (PC Card!), Cody Eakin, Jimmy Hayes, Mattias Ekholm
Canvas - Luke Adam, Jose Theodore
Hockey Heroes - Red Kelly
NO GAME USED CARD?

MVP - Jaromir Jagr
OPC - Marquee Rookie Ryan Johansen, Mark Scheifele
Victory - Setoguchi, Brayden Schenn, Rookies - Keith Kinkaid, Eddie Lack, Raphael Diaz, Craig Smith

The whole first row I opened contained the same cards from my other tin - very odd.

On to the 2008-09 Black Diamond Blaster - which I got for $11.99
Ilya Zubov Rookie Gems Triple Diamond
Jean-Sebastian Giguere Premier Cuts Double Diamond
Also got a Daniel Alfredsson Triple Diamond (PC) and Tomas Vokoun Doubel Diamond (PC)

I needed some top-loaders - lots of trades lately, so I stopped by the Card Shop.

Bought the last 5 packs of Certified
Brian Strait Freshman Signatures
Daniel Alfredsson Fabfric of the Game /399 - solid black swatch
PK Subban Collision Course
Chris Pronger Certified Champions
Totally Silver Derek Stepan

All in all not a bad haul. Non PC cards should be in my ORG by tomorrow night.

Thanks for looking.

Nathan

RE: Another UDS2 tin, 08/09 BD blaster & Certified packs
I got two S1 tins from the same store once and they had almost the same base cards as well.....kinda irritating. Also, neither of them had any GU cards...so don't be too surprised that yours didn't either. Decent break all around though.

(03-20-2012, 11:00 PM)slufan83 Wrote: I got two S1 tins from the same store once and they had almost the same base cards as well.....kinda irritating. Also, neither of them had any GU cards...so don't be too surprised that yours didn't either. Decent break all around though.
kinda related (I liked your break tho bro lol), is there a difference between the TINS and the BLASTERS? I mean are the odds better on the tins? Cause the tins are 10 bucks more for the same amt of packs.

Also, if that Red Kelly is in a Red Wings uniform I'd be interested lol
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(03-20-2012, 11:04 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: kinda related (I liked your break tho bro lol), is there a difference between the TINS and the BLASTERS? I mean are the odds better on the tins? Cause the tins are 10 bucks more for the same amt of packs.

Also, if that Red Kelly is in a Red Wings uniform I'd be interested lol
This is the first tin for me - 3 S1 and now 2 S2 - that didn't a game used card. My impression was that there was a GU card, which made it worth the extra $10. Basically you get the tin, an oversized card (I keep forgetting these because I leave them in the tin) and 2 more packs. If the GU are more of a random thing, you might be better served by picking up the blaster boxes.

Forgot to note that the Kelly is in a Red Wings uni, but also for my PC. I think I have 2 - if so, I will shoot you a trade request.

Thanks,
Nathan

Nice additions
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

a few nice hits

congrats on adding PC
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

not to bad out of all that

(03-21-2012, 05:06 AM)madmack29 Wrote: This is the first tin for me - 3 S1 and now 2 S2 - that didn't a game used card. My impression was that there was a GU card, which made it worth the extra $10. Basically you get the tin, an oversized card (I keep forgetting these because I leave them in the tin) and 2 more packs. If the GU are more of a random thing, you might be better served by picking up the blaster boxes.

Forgot to note that the Kelly is in a Red Wings uni, but also for my PC. I think I have 2 - if so, I will shoot you a trade request.

Thanks,
Nathan
If you dont want the oversized cards, I would be interested in them (they are cool for TTM autos)
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Tins: 50/50 shot at GU, 3 YG's, 8 cards per pack, 2 canvas, more inserts. Blasters: Hard to pull GU, 2 YG's, 5 cards per pack, 1 canvas. Hope that helps!