`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Want To Trade For 1995 Studio Alex Rodriguez Gold Parallel + any ARod base I need

Want To Trade For 1995 Studio Alex Rodriguez Gold Parallel + any ARod base I need
Here's a scan from eBay of what it looks like. I have the normal one & the Platinum Parallel,now need the Gold.

[Image: KGrHqJnQE8YkkelfBPVq2v3Ng60_57.jpg]

Also looking for any and all Alex Rodriguez cards (base and inserts for now) from any team he's played for that I don't have. I have 900+ of his cards,but there's like 10,000 to go. haha. If you start a trade,the cards with the stars are the ones that I HAVE fyi. It's backwards,but it works for me. Smile

PS: I can't buy right now,just trade.
[Image: 60JLt.png]

[Image: TexasHorns.jpg]

My Teams: Longhorns (Colt McCoy & Vince Young PC) - Ravens (Ray Lewis PC) - Yankees (Alex Rodriguez PC)

RE: Want To Trade For 1995 Studio Alex Rodriguez Gold Parallel + any ARod base I need
up!!!!!
[Image: 60JLt.png]

[Image: TexasHorns.jpg]

My Teams: Longhorns (Colt McCoy & Vince Young PC) - Ravens (Ray Lewis PC) - Yankees (Alex Rodriguez PC)

RE: Want To Trade For 1995 Studio Alex Rodriguez Gold Parallel + any ARod base I need
feel free to check me. I only have 2006, 2007, 2010, and 2011 listed so far but I know I have some of him from each year.