`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OVERDUE SHOUT TO BRANE/ZERODAVE & SOME MAIL

RE: OVERDUE SHOUT TO BRANE/ZERODAVE & SOME MAIL
(03-20-2012, 05:23 PM)jncdrew Wrote: Thanks buddy, when did you get back, havent seen you in a while. I havent even really been on here. Cant wait on the package, curiosity has been killing me, lol!! Wink
got back sunday... posted a TON of new pickups, and have many more on the way...Smile I JUST secured a SICK booklet that I had the first time around, and have regretted selling it ever since... I FINALLY found another, and it is MINE... will post more as I get them in...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

nice bunch of cowboys james. congrats and shout out to those who helped.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

(03-20-2012, 05:31 PM)superynaldo Wrote: got back sunday... posted a TON of new pickups, and have many more on the way...Smile I JUST secured a SICK booklet that I had the first time around, and have regretted selling it ever since... I FINALLY found another, and it is MINE... will post more as I get them in...
I just saw them, very nice. He has alot of sick cards out there.
(03-20-2012, 05:32 PM)rgf17 Wrote: nice bunch of cowboys james. congrats and shout out to those who helped.

Thanks Ryan, great guys/gals here!! Smile

[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

WOW!!! Those are some SIIIIICK Dez patches!! I dont even like the cowgirls and even I'm jealous of those!! *insert drool face here* Oh, and I really like that Emmitt action packed insert! I just love action packed all together. That was a really cool brand and had some really sweet looking inserts. Love the studs cards. Hmmmm. Now I need to search fleabay for some Favre action packed cards, lol.
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

Awesome Dez pick ups! Yea that Emmit looks a hell of a lot better in your collection. Hope you do send it in and get a good grade. Looked nice when I had it in my hands. Glad I could help out.
Eddie George Super Collector

(03-20-2012, 09:29 PM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: WOW!!! Those are some SIIIIICK Dez patches!! I dont even like the cowgirls and even I'm jealous of those!! *insert drool face here* Oh, and I really like that Emmitt action packed insert! I just love action packed all together. That was a really cool brand and had some really sweet looking inserts. Love the studs cards. Hmmmm. Now I need to search fleabay for some Favre action packed cards, lol.
Thanks buddy, I appreciate it. I like the action packed too and I was able to get the real 24kt one a few months back.
(03-20-2012, 11:20 PM)ZeroDave Wrote: Awesome Dez pick ups! Yea that Emmit looks a hell of a lot better in your collection. Hope you do send it in and get a good grade. Looked nice when I had it in my hands. Glad I could help out.
Thanks again Dave. I plan on getting it graded for sure. It does look very good. Thanks again. Smile
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

Great stuff! The Emmitt RC is nice and the Dez patches are sweet!

Oh, and the Starr came back an 8! Nice grade for a 50+ year old card!

Thanks bud, and HELL YEAH on the Starr. Almost wish I would have kept it, lol! I am glad man, I got rid of it on the assumption of a higher grade it would bring, I am glad it was. Congrats bro!

Definitely sick patches mixed in there Big Grin Way to hook 'em D and Dave!!!!

Nice p/u's James, there are def. some sick Dez patches in there, btw, when is he up for free agency so he can wear some burgandy and gold.....lol 2015?
[Image: ce8f6545-0bdb-49f7-be76-b13239e656d6_zps6d8f6973.png]