`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Manning Fans! get used to this VIEW = )

RE: Manning Fans! get used to this VIEW = )
(03-20-2012, 04:11 PM)samiamryan Wrote: Not much money to fix the problem....there $30 Million under the cap.

As far as Runningbacks, Denver was either #1 or close to #1 in rushing yards. I have a feeling its more of the system AND there o-line. Credit to John Fox.

And your telling me the Titans and the 49ers would be just fine with 2nd year QBs taking over if they had Manning and he got hurt? Maybe the Titans if they kept Hasselbech, but Kaepernick is unproven. So is Locker. For all 3 teams, it is a gamble. A gamble with a huge reward.
You guys are paying manning 20 millions a year. Your not 30 million under the cap anymore. Broncos run game did do well last year because of McGahee and Tebow. But lets remember McGahee wasnt originally the starter. He ended up doing well but like I said he is getting up there in age for RB so I really dont think he will repeat last season and the RB situation is going to be a concern in the coming years. Thats all I was saying with that. It is a gamble with all 3 teams with the possibility of a huge reward but Im just saying that with what Denver is doing, they are the ones out of the 3 teams that are lined up to lose the most. I didnt say the niners would be fine if they got manning and he got hurt but they did draft Kaepernick last year to possibly start but Smith ended up doing well. So they were ready to start him last year. Sure he is still unproven but so is the newly restructured Peyton Manning. We will all see in good time. I hope he does well.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

(03-20-2012, 04:19 PM)wavytiger1975 Wrote: You guys are talking as if Goodell is going to let anyone just smash Manning into oblivion. I truly believe they are going to overprotect him not just the Broncos Oline, but also from the standpoint of the league itself.
And you have been acting like Goodell is gonna be out on the field with his Green Lantern ring putting a protective barrier around Manning on every play. There is only so much he and the league can do to protect him. Sure, they will review every hit put on Manning, but that won't prevent the hits from happening.

The Broncos have bought themselves a career endinf injury waiting to happen. I hope it won't happen, but it will at some point.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

Sorry Jeffy, but Manning can actually THROW the ball, unlike our little boy Timmy. The only view he'll be seeing a lot of is the back of Thomas and Decker headed for the end zone.

You're just bitter because your team landed the biggest waste of cash in a WR in a long time. I'm sorry for your loss.
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

I'm worried about him. Seriously, he could be hurt for the rest of his life if he takes just the right hit. I hope it doesn't come to that
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

(03-20-2012, 04:19 PM)wavytiger1975 Wrote: You guys are talking as if Goodell is going to let anyone just smash Manning into oblivion. I truly believe they are going to overprotect him not just the Broncos Oline, but also from the standpoint of the league itself.
they cant do much...
tough to stop the weight of a 320 pounder at full speed..its not "if" he gets dropped...its when...whip-lash cant be good on a neck after 4 surgeries..AND..they play the steelers early i think,..right? ouch...
(03-20-2012, 08:40 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Sorry Jeffy, but Manning can actually THROW the ball, unlike our little boy Timmy. The only view he'll be seeing a lot of is the back of Thomas and Decker headed for the end zone.

You're just bitter because your team landed the biggest waste of cash in a WR in a long time. I'm sorry for your loss.
na... i know Marshall will be in jail by october.. another givin there i am afraid,good thing i am used to our mgmt. making bad choices...runs in the family
Tongue
and i just hate to see such a great QB end his playing life as a rag-doll for the rest of the AFC's defenses...you see it ALL the time through history...so sad..i wish i could believe it was going to be different but i just cant see it my dear...but time will tell i guess
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

(03-20-2012, 09:50 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: na... i know Marshall will be in jail by october.. another givin there i am afraid,good thing i am used to our mgmt. making bad choices...runs in the family
Tongue
and i just hate to see such a great QB end his playing life as a rag-doll for the rest of the AFC's defenses...you see it ALL the time through history...so sad..i wish i could believe it was going to be different but i just cant see it my dear...but time will tell i guess
Couldn't resist the chance to poke at your Bears. Wink

I just hope Manning can hold up. He'll do alright if we get some guys around him...we're well on our way! Wink
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(03-20-2012, 10:24 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Couldn't resist the chance to poke at your Bears. Wink

I just hope Manning can hold up. He'll do alright if we get some guys around him...we're well on our way! Wink
my Bears need to be poked MORE i think
Wink
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

Easy on the Bear poking now...we all know Marshall is the next thug of the NFL.....but someone has to let him play until he hits the news every 3 months.
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

Sorry to disagree with some of you and for some reason it seems to make you mad, but I just do not think he is as fragile as some people think he is. I think there is a heightened awareness about hitting QB's even more so now this coming season because of bountygate. I think the flags will fly even more than usual this year. I don't agree with it, but I do think the culture of football is changing. Far less QB hits this coming year.
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/