`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Should I Do?!?!?!? Jeremy Lin National Treasure Auto Patch #16/99

RE: What Should I Do?!?!?!? Jeremy Lin National Treasure Auto Patch #16/99
Sorry to derail the thread here, but that Jordan is SICK. It's 97-98 Finest, right? are the embossed ones all die-cut like that? I've never seen a die-cut Finest card before.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(03-20-2012, 03:16 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Sorry to derail the thread here, but that Jordan is SICK. It's 97-98 Finest, right? are the embossed ones all die-cut like that? I've never seen a die-cut Finest card before.
Hey, no not all of them ar like that. Some have a liner over them you are suppose to pull off. Some are holo as well.

Sell the lin now. His role has diminished under woodson and the longer you wait the less you will get. You should have sold it about a couple of weeks ago........ unless that is when you bought it and then I am sorry Sad
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

i would sell it now when you can still get a good price for it

i'd wait for the playoffs. my belief is the knicks are gonna get there
I collect Stephen Curry Rookie Autos/Patches

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v411/t...n%20Curry/

[Image: tupark_edited-1floor.gif]
Smile 
(03-20-2012, 09:12 PM)tupark82 Wrote: i'd wait for the playoffs. my belief is the knicks are gonna get there
great idea Smile
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

(03-20-2012, 09:12 PM)tupark82 Wrote: i'd wait for the playoffs. my belief is the knicks are gonna get there
How much would his stock rise though. I mean is it significant or just minimal?

(03-20-2012, 09:37 PM)gq1204 Wrote: How much would his stock rise though. I mean is it significant or just minimal?
it would all be a matter of how well he does. if he plays really well, i would imagine the stock would grow again.

u look at a guy like teague from last season, guy was sellin for chump change and as soon as he showed he could actually play against rose, his stuff spiked up pretty good
I collect Stephen Curry Rookie Autos/Patches

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v411/t...n%20Curry/

[Image: tupark_edited-1floor.gif]

(03-20-2012, 12:40 AM)gq1204 Wrote: What do you think I should do, I put it on ebay but im not sure If I should wait to sell he seems to be doing better. If he starts doing like he was doing a few weeks ago then it might go up. What do you guys think???? I also have this Jordan card I pulled about a week ago. I need some advice please help when you have time Thanks guys
I would say wait until the playoffs, all it takes is for him to string together a few monster games and the buzz will start again.

On another note, I was checking out the bay and noticed the NT 17/25 one that was all over the news, has posted it up again and it's less than 4k, that's just crazy, I thought he sold it for over 20k or something, maybe the bidder who won changed his mind.