Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there a service where......

Is there a service where......
Hi Again

Is there a service where You pay and just send in a photo of a card and they give you a opinion?..I don't mean graded I just opinion.

Thank You

Ps I know it was probably said in other post but its to many pages to read Smile

RE: Is there a service where......
Expert opinion? Maybe.

Non-expert opinion? Yes, I am here. Wink
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

(03-19-2012, 10:31 PM)Brattso2u Wrote: Hi Again

Is there a service where You pay and just send in a photo of a card and they give you a opinion?..I don't mean graded I just opinion.

Thank You

Ps I know it was probably said in other post but its to many pages to read Smile
Short answer is no. You would have to send the actual item in to get it authenticated. BGS is a great reliable service to do so. Also, we are all very skeptical of COA's from "joe-blow collectables" or things like that...especially when it comes to Jordan RC's. When you send, you can send registered/insured, and request the same in return shipping from Beckett.
In my opinion, best way to go.

Collect Michael Jordan, Stockton/Malone/Hornacek/Eaton, Kresimir Cosic, Int'l oddballs
I specialize in hard to find oddities for player/team collectors
eBay Geonut (100+ auctions)
Int'l/player INVENTORY: http://www.hobbydisplay.com/geonut/
Wink 
LOL

I meant a service beckett has Smile

Thank You

(03-19-2012, 10:33 PM)filamuraireborn Wrote: Expert opinion? Maybe.

Non-expert opinion? Yes, I am here. Wink
Smile 
(03-19-2012, 10:37 PM)Brattso2u Wrote: LOL

I meant a service beckett has Smile

Thank You
No problem. I'm here to make you smile! Smile

You can definitely follow what Oddity just said above. I know, he is odd-oddity-odd, but he does have some expertise and you will never go wrong when you follow him. Follow him while your eyes are open so you know where you are going. Wink

You could get a opinion from someone online but you need really good camera to take a closeup picture first.

(03-19-2012, 10:44 PM)Vols-1 Wrote: You could get a opinion from someone online but you need really good camera to take a closeup picture first.
Disagree...even with a good camera, an "opinion" is not what you're looking for. Our "opinions" on the item would be in the other thread. No way to look at card thickness, dimentions, colors, paper quality, etc. A "really good" camera would have to get down to the fine nitty gritty of the dots/pixels of the printing.

Collect Michael Jordan, Stockton/Malone/Hornacek/Eaton, Kresimir Cosic, Int'l oddballs
I specialize in hard to find oddities for player/team collectors
eBay Geonut (100+ auctions)
Int'l/player INVENTORY: http://www.hobbydisplay.com/geonut/
Smile 
(03-19-2012, 10:51 PM)odditycards Wrote: Disagree...even with a good camera, an "opinion" is not what you're looking for. Our "opinions" on the item would be in the other thread. No way to look at card thickness, dimentions, colors, paper quality, etc. A "really good" camera would have to get down to the fine nitty gritty of the dots/pixels of the printing.
3D image with 360 degrees capability... Zoom in and zoom out and interactive features that you can imagine. That is the far future...

Thank you for help guys

Oddity I was just talking about other cards. I have no idea what they are, because they have strange stamped numbers or something added to normal cards. Joe Blow that made me spit my water out of mouth all over lol

Smile

PS filamuraireborn
You do make me smileSmile
Smile 
(03-19-2012, 11:10 PM)Brattso2u Wrote: Thank you for help guys

Oddity I was just talking about other cards. I have no idea what they are, because they have strange stamped numbers or something added to normal cards. Joe Blow that made me spit my water out of mouth all over lol

Smile
Those cards might be sequentially numbered cards. 1/1 are the rarest and most valuable. I want to see some pictures, thanks.