[Image: TgUqA.jpg]

RE: Manning to Denver, ESPN reports
everything im hearing is that tebow is being traded to new england

1. pats dont need a backup qb
2. tebow isnt a backup qb
3. ne doent need a te
4. not a lot of use for fullbacks in the belichek offense
5. linebacker?

if there is a team that is crazy and inventive enough to use tebow, it's NE, but i dont see the fit

(03-19-2012, 11:27 AM)biglump007 Wrote: Hope Denver has good insurance cause my boys are gonna crush him
BAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! Big Grin
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

I never imagined Peyton on any other team than the Colts. I just hope he stays healthy because I want to watch him play. Just think we now get to watch Peyton vs. Rivers twice a year...NICE!!!!

Tebow to Miami now????
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(03-19-2012, 05:02 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: I never imagined Peyton on any other team than the Colts. I just hope he stays healthy because I want to watch him play. Just think we now get to watch Peyton vs. Rivers twice a year...NICE!!!!

Tebow to Miami now????
i havent seen one report saying he is going there

(03-19-2012, 05:04 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: i havent seen one report saying he is going there
I dont think he will either but Miami needs someone at this point lol. I wonder if any team will give him a chance at QB?
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

A list of teams I think would have interest.

Jags-very interested, even with adding Henne, Tebow already has done more with less talent. If the owner wants him, he'll be a Jaguar by the end of the week.

Dolphins-Moore played well, but we know if they want butts in the seats they'll get Tebow. Their Offensive style fits Tebow like a glove, power running team with 2 backs, and a good TE not too mention a really good oline. Draft a WR and they could have something there.

Patriots-I actually don't think they'd convert him to another position. I think they'd groom him behind Tom.

Eagles-Andy Reid loves projects, he'd break down Tebow's mechanics completely, and turn him into the next Steve Young. Look what he did with Vick, McNabb, and Kolb. They didn't do too much outside of Philly.

Browns-He'd have to compete for the job with Colt, but he fits the city's style better.

Bills-They were mentioned as one of the teams interested in drafting him, and even though Fitzpatrick has been decent, he hasn't been consistent.

(03-19-2012, 03:06 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: everything im hearing is that tebow is being traded to new england

1. pats dont need a backup qb
2. tebow isnt a backup qb
3. ne doent need a te
4. not a lot of use for fullbacks in the belichek offense
5. linebacker?

if there is a team that is crazy and inventive enough to use tebow, it's NE, but i dont see the fit
oh lord i hope not...what have you seen that makes you think that?

[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

(03-19-2012, 05:30 PM)patsfan129 Wrote: oh lord i hope not...what have you seen that makes you think that?
multiple reports are coming out. boston globe has even said it isnt a remote possibility, but a real deal that could happen shortly. it was mcdaniels, after all, that led the charge to get the broncos to draft tebow

brady is still at least 4 years away from retirement. so it wouldnt be to groom tebow as his successor (especially when they have mallet)