`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1994-95 SP Championship

1994-95 SP Championship
Just broke this nice old school box this evening. Definitely a fun break with TONS of packs (44 packs, 6 cards per pack) to bust. Hit a couple lower-end PC cards and a decent Shaq insert, but obviously this was for the fun, not the return! I'll try to get scans up soon. In the mean time, here were the main hits.

Base: MJ x2, MJ RF subset x2 (1 for PC), Kidd RC, Hill RC x3, Richmond (PC)

Die-cut (1 per pack): Kidd, Hill, MJ RF subset (PC), Kemp, Payton, Malone, Stockton

Playoff Heroes (1:15): Parish, Barkley, Stockton

Future Playoff Heroes (1:20): Shaq, Glenn Robinson, Isaiah Rider

As always, all FT except the PC hits. Check my org if you need any of these. I didn't bother to add a bunch of the base, but all the die-cuts are added. If anyone needs set fillers LMK!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: 1994-95 SP Championship
Scuba Steve!

You did better than my box that I broke yesterday - I got five future playoff heroes and not a single playoff hero. Did get both the jordan's (1 per though) and a die-cut of his base. Keeping that one though. I will add some cards to my org and send you a message via our trade.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

(03-19-2012, 05:44 PM)taffster74 Wrote: You did better than my box that I broke yesterday - I got five future playoff heroes and not a single playoff hero. Did get both the jordan's (1 per though) and a die-cut of his base. Keeping that one though. I will add some cards to my org and send you a message via our trade.
that figures, I need the die-cut base. GRRR haha. Really nice looking card though I don't blame you. I have all the Richmonds except his die-cut subset from that set now, so if you pulled that whopping $.50 card I could use that!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Pretty certain I didn't get that one. sorry.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.