`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jersey, GU, Graded, & Autos (Old Thread 1)

Jersey, GU, Graded, & Autos (Old Thread 1)
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

RE: Jersey Cards & Favres FT
Hey I just picked up up the 2010 Cutler foil longevity gu / 250 and 2011 red longevity Cutler gu /250. Do u need these?

Possibly, I would have to see a scan and what were you interested in?

(03-18-2012, 10:49 AM)cody_allen Wrote: Hey I just picked up up the 2010 Cutler foil longevity gu / 250 and 2011 red longevity Cutler gu /250. Do u need these?

i like the Greg Little, but I don't have any cutlers, if you wanna check my org and look for something else for it you can shoot me an offer.

Did not see anything in that bv range but thank you.

(03-18-2012, 11:55 AM)snapp73 Wrote: i like the Greg Little, but I don't have any cutlers, if you wanna check my org and look for something else for it you can shoot me an offer.

Idk the bv yet but I like the sims and Ryan williams

Yea I would have to see them and you would have to put them in your org.

(03-18-2012, 01:34 PM)cody_allen Wrote: Idk the bv yet but I like the sims and Ryan williams

RE: Jersey, GU, Graded, & Autos
Looking for any Cutler RC's and SP's? Hard for me to part with as you know why, but after I snag that Cutler Jsy Auto Graded from you I should be happy with my Cutler piece in my PC! Smile
Havent forgotten about our PM, just logged in and taking care of some bay sales first, then I'll look up the Cutler. Its in my photobucket but not my org. Go figure, prolly cuz it was PC item, didn't worry about it too much.
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

Actually I am.....but it's a pretty big list.... I will pm you where you can find what I need. *PM sent*

(03-18-2012, 04:30 PM)lsolarte1 Wrote: Looking for any Cutler RC's and SP's? Hard for me to part with as you know why, but after I snag that Cutler Jsy Auto Graded from you I should be happy with my Cutler piece in my PC! Smile
Havent forgotten about our PM, just logged in and taking care of some bay sales first, then I'll look up the Cutler. Its in my photobucket but not my org. Go figure, prolly cuz it was PC item, didn't worry about it too much.

PM me a price on the Colts Keyunta Dawson.
[Image: QgxJg.png]

Right now I am looking for anything of Peyton Manning, Marshall Faulk, Marvin Harrison and also mid/high end auto/gu cards of Andre Dawson

Also collecting 1991 Topps Desert Shield PSA 9 or 10 Baseball cards.