`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here's my BGS Show n Tell :).....

RE: Here's my BGS Show n Tell :).....
(03-18-2012, 09:49 AM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: Congrats on the sweet grades!! Love that Ripken and that Sanchez is perdy!! Big Grin
Thanks LL4!!! Just saw your post!!! That Rice on the Emeralds thread is VERY sweet ( think of me if you ever want to move it Wink )
(03-18-2012, 11:27 AM)biglump007 Wrote: Very nice T, Brother ???? Crack the sproles and wipe it off with a cloth baby diaper it will help the surface big time
Thanks Lumpster Big Grin Ron says the Sproles has a small tear in the sticker Sad So I guess I'll just keep it in the case. It's PC anywho!! I'm a big Sproles fan and I still LOVE it Big Grin

(03-18-2012, 10:04 AM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: I thought about that seeing the surface is what pulled it down. I'm gonna do that Ron.

Now, how do you crack it without screwing it up?????
I can do it for you.

2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

(03-18-2012, 01:36 PM)giantfan270 Wrote: I can do it for you.
Ok. When are you submitting again? Maybe we can work something out for the card. I'll PM ya Smile

i think you did Very well Teresa! most of them graded Great.
the sproles is a fluke my dear,you cant catch everything unless you micro-scoped every card...and we dont have time for that do we? some cards have flaws...part of collecting i think..and some folks get SO mad at their grades or grader...i laugh...
Tongue
nothing is perfect
you like to look at them and enjoy them for what they are.....and,...its SO much more fun that way
Smile
you are a true collector nice lady.its always my pleasure to look through your PC..thats why i follow your PC in photo-bucket..hehe...
Smile
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

(03-18-2012, 03:26 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: i think you did Very well Teresa! most of them graded Great.
the sproles is a fluke my dear,you cant catch everything unless you micro-scoped every card...and we dont have time for that do we? some cards have flaws...part of collecting i think..and some folks get SO mad at their grades or grader...i laugh...
Tongue
nothing is perfect
you like to look at them and enjoy them for what they are.....and,...its SO much more fun that way
Smile
you are a true collector nice lady.its always my pleasure to look through your PC..thats why i follow your PC in photo-bucket..hehe...
Smile
Thanks my friend!!! You are too kind Smile

I love the cards perfect or imperfect. Many of my Ripken base have minor flaws but I'd rather them be with me than thrown away because of a bent corner or small dink.

I'm glad you follow my PB and enjoy my adds.....makes it even MORE fun when I'm posting them Big Grin

very nice! i want that sanchez :p
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

(03-18-2012, 04:20 PM)jfrench91 Wrote: very nice! i want that sanchez :p
LOL, I knew you'd like that bad boy!!!! Thanks buddy Smile

nice grades..hopefully cleaning up the sproles will help!!
Baseball: Albert Pujols, George Brett
Football: KC Chiefs, 2009 Certified Fabric of The Game
SETS: NFL 2010 Topps Chrome, 2011 Topps Chrome

[Image: cheifs.jpg]

dang girl, look at all that gold! what a beauty that Sanchez is! I cant wait to get our cards in hand!
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

Yeah T bust that thing out and wipe it and resend and put a min. grade that way if it doesn't work out, it still gets slabbed but without an ugly number on it.
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.