`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A little MJ mailday!

A little MJ mailday!
Picked this lot up for a nice price. Really only wanted the rookie sticker so it gives me some nice tradebait too. Both In you Face Jordan's are the 85 Errors.

[Image: 002_crop.jpg]
[Image: 003_crop.jpg]
[Image: 004_crop.jpg]
Collecting Eric Hosmer and Alex Gordon
[Image: tperks.gif]
Do not trade list: charbs1111

RE: A little MJ mailday!
Saved the best for the last scan...Nice pickups Smile

I had that Total D when I was a kid, I think i traded it for some shawn kemps...i wasnt the smartest kid
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

Nice pickups!
Collect Michael Jordan, Stockton/Malone/Hornacek/Eaton, Kresimir Cosic, Int'l oddballs
I specialize in hard to find oddities for player/team collectors
eBay Geonut (100+ auctions)
Int'l/player INVENTORY: http://www.hobbydisplay.com/geonut/

Thanks guys, I was extremely happy when I seen the sticker, outside of the centering be a little off, which I was already aware of, and a small wax stain on the back, its very nice. Good clean surface and 4 razor sharp corners.
If any old school collectors are curious, I just tried the pantyhose trick on the Jordan sticker and the wax stain came right off, now I'm extremely happy with it!

Nice pickups!The Power in the Key has always been one of my fav cards of his since I was a kid.

(03-17-2012, 01:52 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: Nice pickups!The Power in the Key has always been one of my fav cards of his since I was a kid.
Yeah I remember being a kid and opening up packs of 1993-94 Ultra Series 2 and when you pulled a Power in the Key insert you really felt like you pulled something special. The colorful foil design was really the first of its time

(03-17-2012, 01:12 PM)tperks76 Wrote: Thanks guys, I was extremely happy when I seen the sticker, outside of the centering be a little off, which I was already aware of, and a small wax stain on the back, its very nice. Good clean surface and 4 razor sharp corners.
If any old school collectors are curious, I just tried the pantyhose trick on the Jordan sticker and the wax stain came right off, now I'm extremely happy with it!
Would you care to share this pantyhose trick I've never heard of it lol,
Ps. Nice Pick ups

Pantyhose trick is if you have a wax stain on an older card, take a pair of pantyhose and gently rub the surface with them. Generally it will take the stain right off.

Nice MJ's.
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

I could use a couple of those you picked up dups of. You pretty much wiped out all my trade bait last time though. I have a box of Season Update heading my way though so hopefully I hit something you can use!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]