`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rare Buster Posey Auto For Trade!!!

Rare Buster Posey Auto For Trade!!!
I recently picked up another $250+ Posey Auto, so I'm putting this one on the block! This card was only available from the Bowman Chrome Wrapper Redemption packs that Bowman sent out for the 2010 Bowman Chrome fiasco of not putting all of the autographs in the packs. I am looking for something comparable, really want a one for one swap, not looking to trade down all that much. Let me know what you have for it!

Photobucket
Looking for Ozzie Guillen, Gordon Beckham, Frank Thomas, Travis Snider, John Starks, White Sox and anything else that catches my eye!

RE: Rare Buster Posey Auto For Trade!!!
check me.......maybe we can work something out if you dont see anything.....or PM me .....thanks
PM sent
[Image: 10801621_10152449187751828_1141049448538410951_n.jpg]

Anyone else?
Looking for Ozzie Guillen, Gordon Beckham, Frank Thomas, Travis Snider, John Starks, White Sox and anything else that catches my eye!

I have a 2002 Bowman Chrome Joe Mauer BGS 9 that I'm looking to deal as I don't like graded cards. Its graded value is higher than the Posey, but if you're interested we could talk...
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

Not really into the graded cards either, thanks though!