`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else's teams making radical changes?

RE: Anyone else's teams making radical changes?
Whoa, I didn't know Whitehurst left. Weird. If we weren't in the market for a QB before, we certainly are now.
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

signed a CB that has basketball and indoor football experience, a TE when we dont really need a TE for 5yrs and $25 million and he didn't play last year, resigned a backup DT and we get Chris Cook back. AND I read that we are not sold on OT Kalil.

Gonna be a long few years or so .....
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

(03-16-2012, 08:00 PM)Duchovny2 Wrote: We still can't believe for the life of us why we haven't signed our QB YET!!!! Any other team out there would have awarded their QB a fat and hefty contract right after they won a Super Bowl, but not my team. They were too busy with bounties
Maybe that is why they are not paying him LMAO
(03-17-2012, 12:39 AM)Lunchwagon Wrote: Manning to the 49ers might be considered a big move.
IF It was gonna happen.
Manning won't go to SF. He is Tenn. or Denver bound. Which shocks me. I figured he was all but sized for a Chiefs Jersey.

(03-17-2012, 12:42 AM)aviat0rshades Wrote: Whoa, I didn't know Whitehurst left. Weird. If we weren't in the market for a QB before, we certainly are now.
Yeah I get text updates. And we are most definitely in the hunt for a Quarterback!!!
I JUST got another one now.
I don't know who he is or if he's anyone worthy, maybe someone could help shed some light, but it says that

"Seahawks sign free agent, defensive lineman Jason Jones from the Tennessee Titans"
Good or bad???