`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone here closely follow Ryan Tannehill in college?

RE: Anyone here closely follow Ryan Tannehill in college?
(03-16-2012, 08:13 PM)favre3mvp Wrote: I would say yes, but LSU has more speed.

When people say LSU blah blah blah...

I think Jemarcus Russel Smile
Yeah, I just think about the multiple national championships for LSU coming out of the SEC while A&M has only managed to win the Big 12 once! 14 years ago no less. And not even any runner ups for the nat'l championship.

I don't even like LSU but A&M is nowhere close to them.
Collecting Reggie Bush, Wes Welker, Peyton Manning, Daniel Thomas.

[Image: ReggieBush.png]

For Trade

(03-16-2012, 08:28 PM)JeffreyAndrew Wrote: Yeah, I just think about the multiple national championships for LSU coming out of the SEC while A&M has only managed to win the Big 12 once! 14 years ago no less. And not even any runner ups for the nat'l championship.

I don't even like LSU but A&M is nowhere close to them.
you got me.

[Image: newbanner_zps2f5eedb8.jpg]
Collect: Aaron Rodgers, Mike Evans, & Felix Hernandez,
"2 rules for success. #1 Dont tell them everything you know."
http://photobucket.com/4TRADEFAVRE3MVP

(03-16-2012, 07:40 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Its got nothing to do with him being a Packer or not. It has to do with him coming from a college that has the best recruits every year which help mask average QB play. He has been a backup for 4 years at this point and had one really good game and now he is the talk of the town. I dont think Brees was ever a back up. Tom Brady was a miracle that will never happen again. Aaron Rodgers was a 1st round pick and alot of people thought the 49ers shouldve taken him #1 overall in 2005. He had all the potential in the world. Backups do make it in the league but seriously when you have sucked as much as the Phins have the past 10 years I dont want a guy who benifitted playing on LSU, who sat on the bench for 4 years, who was drafted in the 7th round of the draft, who then I have to pay 30-40 million guaranteed dollars to, etc. At that point I would much rather keep Matt Moore as starter and let it ride. No matter who the Phins get to play QB I would be shocked if we went 6-10 this year. My team sucks and I have no problem admitting it.
I understand you point of view. And my Packers comment was a joke, lol. I jus think that everyone who suits up for green bay is gold, lol Big Grin As far as Brees being a back-up, I thought he backed up Flutie for a while. Not sure. I could be wrong. My memory isnt the best, lol.

But I see what ur saying about Flynn. I dont think him being drafted in the 7th round plays a part in it (Brian Brohm was drafted in the 2nd rd and he was suppossed to be awesome... Surprise!! He's garbage, lol). But I know signing him would be a huge investment and a risk. Nothing is for certain. But I would also have concerns about putting the franchise in the hands of a rookie as well. I know its a crap shoot either way. And i do think that ownership and management have played a huge role with alot of poor decision making. But the phins are a good storied franchise. They'll be back on top eventually. The good ones never stay down forever.

And I do kinda wish Peyton wuda signed with miami. It would be sweet to see him n the overrated so-called golden boy go at it twice a year.
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

I like Flynn. I think if we sign flynn then we need to trade back in the 1st and draft a WR later b/c we will NOT get Blackmon he isnt making it to 8.

If we get Tannenhill i dont want him to start right out of the gate i would like him to learn before he gets the John beck treatment.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

I think we should just keep Matt Moore as the starter and start the process again next year. I really dont want any of the possible QBs out there and quite honestly it sucks to know all of last season was over after September and this season is over before it even starts. Definitely depressing to say the least.

Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

On the bright side looks like we'll get the number 1 pick next year Big Grin Hopefully there will be a great QB then.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

Matt Barkley would be nice thats for sure!!!
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Fins wont get Barkley. Matt Moore will lead them to too good of a record. look at what Moore did the last 6 games of the season. Remember, he had ZERO offseason, and the Fins were still thinking Henne would be the starter. Give Moore a chance I say.
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.