`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me with my set needs!

Help me with my set needs!
I am trying to complete a couple of sets. I need a lot of 2008 upper deck draft, 1999 bowman, a couple of 2009 bowman draft and also 2008 Topps rookie progression. I have a ton of 2008 upper deck draft base cards that I am yet to load if someone is looking for something in particular. I would prefer to trade base for base or inserts. Thanks for the help guys!
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
1. Tom Brady Skybox E-x rookie
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto

RE: Help me with my set needs!
bump!
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
3. Mike Trout Auto

do you know what numbers you need for the 2008 draft edition check my org I Might even have a some of the others I ll do base for base
Photobucket

I may have a few for you, check my org
[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/

All offers responded to. Anyone else?

Top Wants
3. Mike Trout Auto