`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF Mario Williams

WTTF Mario Williams
Possibly the greatest free agent acquisition in Bills history, and now a new focus for my PC. If you have any good Mario's, I'm willing to trade anything in my org and bucket. I might buy some as well if the price is right. Thanks, and let's make some deals!

RE: WTTF Mario Williams
greatest free agent aquisition??? I highly doubt that... but I could be wrong...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

I think he is just referring to Bills history and not all history lol. I would agree with him as well.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

I got a lot of Mario's I will be trading now that he's not a Texan . Check my bucket
http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/bigjohn79/
NEED:Tom Brady, Big Ben,P Manning, LUCK,Tannehill RC AUTO contenders for my PC!
[Image: bigjohnbannercopy.jpg]

(03-15-2012, 04:30 PM)tepee28 Wrote: Possibly the greatest free agent acquisition in Bills history, and now a new focus for my PC. If you have any good Mario's, I'm willing to trade anything in my org and bucket. I might buy some as well if the price is right. Thanks, and let's make some deals!
I've got a 2006 Flair Showcase AUTOGRAPHics auto. Any interest? PM me!

Trade offer sent. Thanks.
[Image: mecsig.gif]

http://s556.photobucket.com/albums/ss4/mecooncat/

I'm always looking for Tony Romo cards

I definitely have some interest in your cards, so please let me know if you are interested in my auto

THX!

(03-15-2012, 05:29 PM)mecooncat Wrote: Trade offer sent. Thanks.
Offer accepted. Thanks!

(03-15-2012, 05:41 PM)call_me_collin Wrote: I definitely have some interest in your cards, so please let me know if you are interested in my auto

THX!
I am interested, but there's nothing in you Org. If you add it then we can start a trade.

(03-15-2012, 04:55 PM)xxbigjohn79xx Wrote: I got a lot of Mario's I will be trading now that he's not a Texan . Check my bucket
Offer sent, thanks.

(03-15-2012, 04:43 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: I think he is just referring to Bills history and not all history lol. I would agree with him as well.
Thanks for the back-up bro. Our D might not be in the bottom 3 this year lol.

(03-15-2012, 07:00 PM)tepee28 Wrote: I am interested, but there's nothing in you Org. If you add it then we can start a trade.
Sorry about that, I just joined the site a few days ago and I haven't had a chance to get any cards in my org yet. I'll send you a PM once I have it in there

I have a bunch not listed I would love to trade as a lot. Base, RCs, Inserts, GU, and I may still have an auto of him. If you would like me to list them, let me know.
Good luck,
Mickey
(03-15-2012, 04:30 PM)tepee28 Wrote: Possibly the greatest free agent acquisition in Bills history, and now a new focus for my PC. If you have any good Mario's, I'm willing to trade anything in my org and bucket. I might buy some as well if the price is right. Thanks, and let's make some deals!