`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Maybe my 2012 Leaf Metal break wasn't SO bad afterall

RE: Maybe my 2012 Leaf Metal break wasn't SO bad afterall
Why does it matter what he put? It's his auction to type out what he wants.....

(03-16-2012, 05:01 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: that is all i was trying to clarify. joking or not i think the 1/1 is intentional to get more bidders and to have the card sell for more.
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

(03-16-2012, 05:01 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: that is all i was trying to clarify. joking or not i think the 1/1 is intentional to get more bidders and to have the card sell for more.
Clearly, you have never used eBay, or you would know that I am not the first, nor will I be the last to use the phrase 'eBay 1/1' in their auction. Go search... I'll wait.

And as rw34 said, if anyone actually considered what I put meant it was an ACTUAL 1/1, then perhaps they are too stupid to use eBay.

And should it matter to you, rw34 was ALMOST right when she said I was joking. More accurately, I was being a smarta$$. That's the kind of guy I am. To the others who have responded. Thank you very much. It means a lot to me that you've got my back.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

(03-16-2012, 06:40 PM)all day baby Wrote: Clearly, you have never used eBay, or you would know that I am not the first, nor will I be the last to use the phrase 'eBay 1/1' in their auction. Go search... I'll wait.

And as rw34 said, if anyone actually considered what I put meant it was an ACTUAL 1/1, then perhaps they are too stupid to use eBay.

And should it matter to you, rw34 was ALMOST right when she said I was joking. More accurately, I was being a smarta$$. That's the kind of guy I am. To the others who have responded. Thank you very much. It means a lot to me that you've got my back.
Actually, that was PR34...who is almost an incarnation of RW34...except he has a lot of heavy artillery. Wink
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

I stand corrected. Wink

Now if the buyer would just pay for it as quickly as he did the other one he bought...
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

These look great!