`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions about collections

Questions about collections
How long do you guys spend just gawking at your cards? Some have more, some have less, and i know it probably gets repetitive staring at the same cards all the time, just wondering how long you guys on Beckett spend admiring your collection. I personally spend 25-30 minutes looking at my cards whenever I get them out.

RE: Questions about collections
Ha im looking at cards all day...but yet again it is my job lol
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

at least once(could be more) a day but as to how long i don't really keep track of the time

I always go through my marshalls as if Im going to find something I didnt know I had but it never gets old lol

I think when i'm home thier isnt much i'm doing that doesnt deal w/ cards unless i am playing video games or doing something w/ my wife.
So basically too much time.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

The majority of my PC is stored in binders and pages for just this reason. It's the easiest way I've found to both store and admire them. I collect a card of every Viking, ever, and keep them organized in my book alphabetically. It's makes for some 'addictive viewing' because one card can be a crazy patch/jock strap, while the next is a some 70's college pog of a guy with no cards, followed by a mid-90's card that managed to escape the factory somehow. And every page is like this. It's nearly impossible to open and not get sucked in. As for how much time I spend looking at it, that varies depending on how much time I have... But one thing is certain, I always get sucked in to some degree.
[Image: OuM7E.png]

1997 Ultra PLATINUM - 81.4% Complete (285/350)

*Hundreds and hundreds of trades completed here and elsewhere. Ah, the days of trading in AOL chat rooms and leaving feedback on eBay... But sure, I'll send first. lol ... Really, I don't mind. Smile

(03-15-2012, 10:52 AM)chads-cards Wrote: Ha im looking at cards all day...but yet again it is my job lol
brag much???Smile I look at mine as much as possible... I actually try to read all my card backs when time permits...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

All of my cards are in shoe boxes in my closet so I dont look at them too much but when I do I will look at every card in the box lol. I also have all my recent additions sitting on my PC desk because Im too lazy to add them to their box when I get them in so almost everyday I look through each stack at least twice a day. Right now I actually have some of my best cards in those stacks so lately I will look through 4 or 5 times a day.

Truth is I spend a lot more time checking out the PCs of fellow members here more than my own because of all the kick a$$ stuff you guys have that I wish I could afford lol.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(03-15-2012, 04:45 PM)superynaldo Wrote: brag much???Smile I look at mine as much as possible... I actually try to read all my card backs when time permits...
nope ha just the truth...it is my job lol
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

haha, "I am a Doctor." XD