Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New User (Patches2138) Check me out

New User (Patches2138) Check me out
Hello,

My name is Pat. I'm 22 from Wisconsin I have my own house an a loving wife an a little boy who is going to be 1 year next month.

I just joined the site yesterday so I'm looking forward to getting to know this site better. I have always been looking for places to sell my cards an I hope this is the place. I'm still figuring things out but any tips,Hints, anything you can tell me that will help me or if your looking for a certain card. I have quite a bit but not sure if they are really worth much. So feel free to add me as a friend always looking to talk to people.

Alright well ladies an gents its going to be beautiful out so have a great day. I will be looking forward to getting to know everyone.

RE: New User (Patches2138) Check me out
Welcome and youll have to add any cards you want to sell into your organize and mark them for sale with a price.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

Yep already started adding cards to my Organize just not sure how to set a price yet an sell them.

(03-15-2012, 08:26 AM)Patches2138 Wrote: Yep already started adding cards to my Organize just not sure how to set a price yet an sell them.
ha I have no clue ive never sold on this site. Im sure someone will have some hints for you in a little bit.

Sounds like a plan bud. So when I put my cards into my organize can everyone see them?

(03-15-2012, 08:30 AM)Patches2138 Wrote: Sounds like a plan bud. So when I put my cards into my organize can everyone see them?
Im not sure waht the default is but you can make your collections public and private

Here's a good thread to get you started: http://www.beckett.com/forums/announcement-14.html
[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1

Yeah I figured it out.

Welcome, Patches. Always good to see another Wisconsin collector on the boards. Where in Wisco you live?
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

Welcome Patches! Good to have another member on beckett!