`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Topps Commemorative Patches FT For Same*

2011 Topps Commemorative Patches FT For Same*
Looking to trade of these dups for ones that I don't already have. Thanks for looking. As always I will send first to reputable traders with at least 5 consecutive positive feedbacks if possible. Again I'm trading these for like patch cards that are listed in my wants. Thanks again. McCutchen and Wright are gone.
[Image: File3.jpg]
[Image: RsYW2.png]
Collecting 2011 Topps Parallels, Heritage, Chrome and Commemorative Patches.

RE: 2011 Topps Commemorative Patches FT For Same*
i don't have any 2011 but i like the Wright and Cutch if your open to looking for something else
[Image: 3iOMt.png]
Collect all type of Mets cards from modern era along with Hamilton, Braun, Fielder,Lincecum, Mauer, H Ramirez, and other current MLB stars
http://s1008.photobucket.com/albums/af20...WGrizwold/

(03-15-2012, 08:56 AM)mets5757 Wrote: i don't have any 2011 but i like the Wright and Cutch if your open to looking for something else
Offer sent.

Can do an Alomar (San Diego) for the Halladay?...Mel
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

(03-15-2012, 09:32 AM)radarblip Wrote: Can do an Alomar (San Diego) for the Halladay?...Mel
Open offer sent, with a message. Yes, I do need the Alomar card. Somethings up with my org though. Your going to have to fish through the entire listing to find the patch you wanted. LMK if we can work something out for those base cards I also picked. Thank you.

Figured it out. I was on page 9 when searching for players in my org. That's why they didn't show up. My org is working fine. Tongue

Bumpinator

Any Ryan Braun cards?
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto