Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCANS!,,Lineage Minis, Yankees and a little more FT/FS

RE: SCANS!,,Lineage Minis, Yankees and a little more FT/FS
Check me for the Rivera GU
Bo Jackson should have played for the Yankees!

(03-14-2012, 09:49 PM)radarblip Wrote: Do you think the card value will be going down anytime soon?
No I don't, was not trying to offend you in any way, just was asking a question. Sorry to irritate you, I really wanted to buy it, just will not pay more than BV. So thanks for the answer.

Mike, see if you can pull up our old trade. Just don't make me look thru all 5,000,000 cards...Mel

Jake, I wasn't irritated that my price was over Book but you didn't bother to make an offer. You chose to make a statement. Was I supposed to take you seriously?
Bojac, I'll get to you when the system lets me, might be in the AM though...Mel
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

(03-15-2012, 09:27 PM)radarblip Wrote: Jake, I wasn't irritated that my price was over Book but you didn't bother to make an offer. You chose to make a statement. Was I supposed to take you seriously?
Bojac, I'll get to you when the system lets me, might be in the AM though...Mel
I asked you to pm me if you would take less than the price you had listed in org. Sorry for the miscommunication, wish I had known I just picked one up on the bay.

Maybe I'm a poor businessman but it seems backwards to give concessions before there is an offer.

(03-15-2012, 09:34 PM)Jakelovescards Wrote: I asked you to pm me if you would take less than the price you had listed in org. Sorry for the miscommunication, wish I had known I just picked one up on the bay.
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

I pulled a Red Ref of Pineda earlier this year and nobody wanted it haha. Later that week he was traded to the yankees and I decided to keep it. I bet I would be as popular as you if I put it up for trade now, lol.

Nice cards. Those Legacy collection cards are gorgeous, I have 2 of the Row 0 Jeters, they are some of my favorites. They dont make the inserts like the used to that is for sure.

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes

Lol, Todd, you know we will both hold onto them too long.

Yep! '90s inserts get a bad rap because they are seen as overproduced as well. Most weren't and there are some beautiful cards out there. Many were produced in amounts of 100 or less. Oh Well!

(03-15-2012, 09:53 PM)toddaray Wrote: I pulled a Red Ref of Pineda earlier this year and nobody wanted it haha. Later that week he was traded to the yankees and I decided to keep it. I bet I would be as popular as you if I put it up for trade now, lol.

Nice cards. Those Legacy collection cards are gorgeous, I have 2 of the Row 0 Jeters, they are some of my favorites. They dont make the inserts like the used to that is for sure.

(03-15-2012, 09:46 PM)radarblip Wrote: Maybe I'm a poor businessman but it seems backwards to give concessions before there is an offer.
No your not man, I just should have pm'ed you . Sorry I will keep this in mind next time I see something you have thar I want..lol.. I think I am so tired I am not thinking clearly anyways. Thanks for you time, you always have great stuff ft I wish I had more of what you were looking for.

once more

once more