`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
6 packs of Topps Tribute

RE: 6 packs of Topps Tribute
(03-14-2012, 08:47 PM)sufi1983 Wrote: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got the last 5 packs from 1 box and 1 pack from another box. My hits were.

relics:
Justin Upton Superstar Swatches orange /25
Jacoby Ellsbury Championship Material dual jersey /99
Roberto Clemente Debut Digits dual bat /99

Autos:
Salvador Perez auto /99
Matt Moore auto /99
Edgar Martinez blue auto /50

What suprised me was how much The Edgars are going for. My shop has the boxes marked at $275 so not to bad of a price.
I have a freeman auto for the Edgar if your interested
Looking for autos of these players as well as established stars and superstars.
[Image: bannerwork.jpg]

http://s212.photobucket.com/user/tdog677...te=replace

(03-17-2012, 10:23 AM)filamuraireborn Wrote: If proven to be exact, that is a shame! Only if proven, okay? No cry baby after this post, thanks. Smile
I'm not sure I understand what your saying. If your implying its a shame if he is selling both places, there is nothing wrong with that. He hasn't responded to me again yet cause he hasn't been on so I am sure after the sealed deal closes he'll update. I was just pointing out I was the same guy who responded over there.
He has it marked pending over there so I and it is for sure the same guy. He just hasn't been back here to update.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html
Smile 
(03-17-2012, 06:15 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: I'm not sure I understand what your saying. If your implying its a shame if he is selling both places, there is nothing wrong with that. He hasn't responded to me again yet cause he hasn't been on so I am sure after the sealed deal closes he'll update. I was just pointing out I was the same guy who responded over there.
He has it marked pending over there so I and it is for sure the same guy. He just hasn't been back here to update.
Oh, I see. Never mind my post that you quoted. It is already irrelevant to this thread. Thank you. Smile
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

I love this stuff!!! The colors are amazing and I love the designs!