`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Panini Gold Standard box break now scans!!

RE: 2011 Panini Gold Standard box break now scans!!
The Kobe Auto on the single color looks like crap. Great box but his auto is really took a dip since he signed with Panini and just signs as fast as he can

(03-14-2012, 09:01 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Agreed, but remember adiddy pulled a Durant auto and a Kobe auto redemption from one pack of Classics which is far more ridiculous given the odds of pulling even 1 auto in those packs!

We just don't have their touch *le sigh*
yeah, the best pack i ever busted was a pack of 09 classics for $5 and i got a jermaine oneal auto and kevin mchale auto. mchale was redemption though. but both were in one pack. nothing compared adiddy but worth 5 bucks.

Awesome Break man Congradulations! I got my first box of the stuff last week and got some cool cards but nothing of significant value, I like it so much i ordered two more boxes to try again, hope i get some of your mojo!! Where did you order from?

(03-15-2012, 08:51 PM)hoodauction Wrote: Awesome Break man Congradulations! I got my first box of the stuff last week and got some cool cards but nothing of significant value, I like it so much i ordered two more boxes to try again, hope i get some of your mojo!! Where did you order from?
Got it from the Fantastic Store, which is the brick and mortar store of Blowout cards. Guy said that there have been 3 boxes with double Kobe autos or redemptions.

Steve

Before you know it, they are going to start putting Kobe Autos in blaster packs at Walmart.

Gold Records Hakeem Olajuwon Prime 15/25

Hey Steve,

Any chance that you want to sell your hakeem gold records patch ?

Josh

(03-18-2012, 03:20 PM)marquettewade3 Wrote: Before you know it, they are going to start putting Kobe Autos in blaster packs at Walmart.
someone on here actually pulled a Kobe auto from an 11-12 Hoops blaster a while back, if I remember correctly.

So that day has already come, my friend :-P
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(03-14-2012, 06:28 PM)buckunteer Wrote: WOW. That definitely explains why my box was so bad. My autos were Channing Frye, Eugene Jeter (who the ****?) and Kris Humphries. I love the design and wanna try another, but my box was so awful I just can't make myself. HUGE congrats to you though!
Jeter was on the Kings for a while.

His nickname is ...

Pooh.
(03-18-2012, 03:20 PM)marquettewade3 Wrote: Before you know it, they are going to start putting Kobe Autos in blaster packs at Walmart.
They put this in a Bowman Chrome blaster at Target last November ...

[Image: Harper1.jpg]

Wrong board, I know, just couldn't help it.

(08-06-2012, 07:36 AM)jjam23 Wrote: Gold Records Hakeem Olajuwon Prime 15/25

Hey Steve,

Any chance that you want to sell your hakeem gold records patch ?

Josh
I would consider it. Send me an offer.

Steve

Sickest box I have seen broken congrats
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK