`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Card help please!!!

Card help please!!!
I have a few 2010 Main Event auto's from a box a purchased a while ago and noticed that the factory cuts on the BLACK edges are not too great. I hear this is common on black cards. You see the light chipping I guess you would call it. One is a Harvick 5/5 Blue Auto and I hate to see it go to waste in my collection but I don't want someone upset when they see the light chipping on the back. What to do with this card? I want to trade it but how do I classify it with the conditioning? I could just burn it on you tube and share the video with everyone since I am a Harvick hater...lol Anyone interested? I can take some good up close pics if wanted.

RE: Card help please!!!
Im in for a Harvick burn party!!! I almost quit drinkin bud when they became his sponsor, thats how much I hate the guy Big Grin
I bought a few of his 1:64 cars and crushed them and have a JJ moster truck/car on them, lol.
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

(03-14-2012, 07:51 PM)the great 48 Wrote: I bought a few of his 1:64 cars and crushed them and have a JJ moster truck/car on them, lol.
If that's true, we sooooo need a picture!!!
[Image: mP9e9L.png]

(03-14-2012, 08:09 PM)ryancholden Wrote: If that's true, we sooooo need a picture!!!
Ill post some up tonight.

I couldnt find my Harvick cars Sad I let my lil nephew play with the loose cars I have when he comes over. I think he might have put them in his backpack lol. I also have a Stewart 20 car and a Kryle I cant find...
But I found one of my favs, its multi driver useful. The #2, can be for the older baby Busch or Kesuckski.

[Image: IMG_20120315_192624.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20120315_192643.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20120315_192742.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20120315_192712.jpg]

Yes!!!! That is awesome!!!! Too funny!
[Image: mP9e9L.png]

Man that is hilarious 48. Would look so much better with a Harvick car under it though.

(03-16-2012, 07:19 AM)bott2711 Wrote: Man that is hilarious 48. Would look so much better with a Harvick car under it though.
I know right. I have a big 48 wrecker and Ive always wanted to get a 1:24 Harvick car to smash and put on the back. Big Grin

So whats the verdict on the Harvick auto? You find someone to trade it to?

Nope...seems everyone hates Harvick like us..lol. My LCS said the chipping isn't near as bad as a lot of these cards that come in black but who knows.