`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Premium Pieces..

Need Premium Pieces..
# /99, only multi colored! Still need a few to complete my set, so let me know what you have..
If you have less than 15 successful trades here on Beckett, you will have to send first.
[Image: yyIxU.png]
Always looking for any Seahawks, especially Russell Wilson, Earl Thomas and Beastmode!

RE: Need Premium Pieces..
I have a ufc knockout george sotiropoulos fight mat relic 19/88. Mat is black with a touch of orange. If you are interested pm me. Thanks.

(03-13-2012, 05:44 PM)Robert31542 Wrote: I have a ufc knockout george sotiropoulos fight mat relic 19/88. Mat is black with a touch of orange. If you are interested pm me. Thanks.
not what he asked for bro, That being said, too bad you didn't get in touch with me earlier, I had a few extras since I'm doing the SAME EXACT SET (now I know where all my bargains are going to Tongue lol). Good luck bro!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(03-14-2012, 12:51 AM)swjrp10 Wrote: not what he asked for bro, That being said, too bad you didn't get in touch with me earlier, I had a few extras since I'm doing the SAME EXACT SET (now I know where all my bargains are going to Tongue lol). Good luck bro!
Hah, you too bud. Do you need a Machida by chance?
If you have less than 15 successful trades here on Beckett, you will have to send first.
Always looking for any Seahawks, especially Russell Wilson, Earl Thomas and Beastmode!

If both of you send me your lists, I have approximately half of the set. I have a couple of really sick multi-colors.

Here's the list of what I need..

Vitor, Guida, Royce, Bas, Cain, Evan Dunham, Carwin, Mir, Leben, Couture, Penn, Anderson Silva, Bader, Aldo, Huges, Hardy, JDS, Franklin and Mike Brown

(03-14-2012, 11:40 AM)syaney Wrote: If both of you send me your lists, I have approximately half of the set. I have a couple of really sick multi-colors.
PM sent!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Still looking..