`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dolphins trade Marshall to the Bears?!

RE: Dolphins trade Marshall to the Bears?!
(03-13-2012, 06:08 PM)jmessick86 Wrote: Speaking of all this, any Bears fans want my Brandon Marshall's?
NO...He's cancer
he will be in jail within a month of arriving in Chi-town making all of this a worthless deal...IMO
Smile
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

Actually the Phins have a habit of picking up pittsburgh's free agents, and with both Ward and Wallace available, and since both of them can catch the ball, they are probably going after one of them.

Marshall has too many problems holding on to the ball in the end zone, so I look at this as a iffy move for the bears.

As far as Manning going to the Phins, I look for them to go for Orton, more than Manning
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

Oh how I hate not having ESPN. What on earth were the Dolphins thinking???? Oh wait, I know...what they always think. Nothing.
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(03-13-2012, 05:58 PM)gadsden86 Wrote: I was so mad to see this. Even if we get Manning we are in the same boat in 3 years if that anyway. We will NOT get manning and they are currently in talks w/ Flynns agent. I bet we lose out on him as well. Then we will have Matt Moore and maybe Tannenhill or maybe some 4th round QB to supposidly be the next best thing.
I'm sick and tired of being a fan only to see us get the short end of the stick time and time again. We need to get a good qb and build off of that. Will we probably not anytime soon.
Here we go to 6-10 maybe 7-9 again.
Unfortunately, I too see us whiffing on Manning and Flynn. Hopefully Manning goes to AZ so at least we could take a shot at Kolb.
Collecting Reggie Bush, Wes Welker, Peyton Manning, Daniel Thomas.

[Image: ReggieBush.png]

For Trade