`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone help me out with this Card?

Anyone help me out with this Card?
I have a 2005 Exquisite Quad Signatures, serial #d /10 Ronnie Brown, Cadillac Williams, Carlos Rogers, Jason Campbell. I believe it is worth somewhere between $250-$400. Can anyone tell me how much it is worth today? All played on the 2004 undefeated Auburn team.

Thanks alot!

RE: Anyone help me out with this Card?
There is no pricing of cards numbered that low as there arent enough of them to go around to base a price off of. But in my opinion that price is too high for those guys.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

I would imagine it would bring $200 in trade now. The college nostalgia is the only reason I think it would hold value. If it were mine and I got $110 cash for it, I'd be happy.
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

I would put a value somewhere between $140-180 personally.
Eddie George Super Collector

The past 2 months I was subscribed to the price guide here on beckett. I didnt wanna renew just to find out how much one card was worth.

But in a Beckett mag that I got back in November, I could of sworn I saw the value at $250. If anyone can give me the true value it would be much appreciated.
Ok I see in my Nov beckett that a 2005 exquisite signatures Duals of Ronnie Brown/Cadillac Williams is worth $150 in mint. So Im assuming the same card excepte Quads with Carlos Rogers a future HOF and Jason Campbell prob is worth a little more.

Still if anyone knows the true price please let me know, THanks!

It'd be a different story if it was from the 2010 set with all the college logos on them, but seeing as each of them haven't amounted to the hype I'd say 200 tv is a good, solid bet.
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

Dont get me wrong it is a nice card but on somewhere like ebay i wouldnt be surprised if it pulled 80-100 tops. At least IMO which is usally spot on Smile . LOL

None of those guys are successful anymore. Back in 2005-06 I'd say $500 value wasn't out of the question. Now today a price I'd say maybe $100 book value trade would be good for it

Ok I looked through my Beckett and saw the card with All 4 of them/rookie/auto/. It is a 2005 playoff contender round numbers. Worth $250 in mint. And I didnt see how many were made of that card, but Im sure at least 50....my card there is only 10 made.

I still havent found the exact price for my 2005 exquisite rookie signatures #/10. Like I said I know the 2005 exquisite of only Brown/Williams auto is worth $150 mint, so will Rogers/Campbell on it as well as only 10 made, Its gotta be worth at least $200. Thanks for all your comments and guesses on the value of my card. But I was hoping for the true value of the card...If anyone is subscribed or has a new beckett that can let me know, it will help alot!

I already told you they dont price them numbered that low. I have the price guide and looked it up for you, it isnt priced. Also sometimes having certain players on a card hurts the value of that card. In this case that would be Campbell. Look at all the triple autos of him, aaron rodgers and alex smith. People dont pay crap for those because campbell ruins it. Like others have said, I bet its worth something to a college collector because of the nostalgia. But otherwise it doesnt have much going for it like it did back in 2005. That was a big time card back then. Also that round numbers card your talking about is numbered to 25, just looked it up.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/