`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone help me out with this Card?

RE: Anyone help me out with this Card?
(03-13-2012, 05:22 PM)EasyWayOut Wrote: Ok I looked through my Beckett and saw the card with All 4 of them/rookie/auto/. It is a 2005 playoff contender round numbers. Worth $250 in mint. And I didnt see how many were made of that card, but Im sure at least 50....my card there is only 10 made.

I still havent found the exact price for my 2005 exquisite rookie signatures #/10. Like I said I know the 2005 exquisite of only Brown/Williams auto is worth $150 mint, so will Rogers/Campbell on it as well as only 10 made, Its gotta be worth at least $200. Thanks for all your comments and guesses on the value of my card. But I was hoping for the true value of the card...If anyone is subscribed or has a new beckett that can let me know, it will help alot!
I understand your hope that it is worth at least 200, but sometimes you have got to be realistic. I have a Ben rothlisberger r&s longevity auto/5.. true value, if i am lucky i would get around 350-450, again if lucky, his SP Authentic /299 sell for over 600. Your logic is flawed. Lower number dosent alweays mean great value.

If you are so concerned list it on ebay as a high BIN or BO. see what people offer you... then you will at least have an idea. TRUE VALUE IS SUBJECTIVE. It is impossible to know what the market is on low numbered cards are because they dont sell that often....