`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MJs for Trade

MJs for Trade
Just realized I picked up doubles of these... I would like to trade, but looking for a MJ of around equal BV, and that I don't already have.

[Image: KGrHqNncE8VOzvnQBPOTwJSYRg60_58.jpg]
[Image: KGrHqNp0E8WdFid7sBPOTwIEKg60_58.jpg]

[Image: KGrHqFHJFQE88fBZKsUBPUS9BRd6g60_12.jpg]
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]

RE: MJs for Trade
Is the hardcourt heroics MJ the members only version I'm guessing since that's the one in your recent pickup thread?
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(03-13-2012, 11:07 AM)buckunteer Wrote: Is the hardcourt heroics MJ the members only version I'm guessing since that's the one in your recent pickup thread?
Oh man, I didn't realize the one I picked up was the member's only! Dang, so I do need the one I just posted!
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]

haha you're welcome!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

i can use either if they are still for trade. most of my basketball isnt listed yet fyi.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

I'm interested in them
Photobucket

need the net sets, lmk if i have anything you need.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]