Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trade deadline this Thursday.

RE: Trade deadline this Thursday.
He is owner,dont think hes gonna get rid of himself lol

(03-13-2012, 05:13 PM)southpaugh2002 Wrote: I really think the bobcats need to do something big or bye bye to jordan as a general manager

I think Jordan is going to redeem himself a little when the league sees what Kemba and Biyombo turn into. So he drafted Morrison over Roy, Gay, Rondo.......
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

Just read the bulls are trying to get Pao, starting by giving up boozer
i really hope that fails
Mainly looking for Kobe..DRose..Brandon Jennings..Demarcus Cousins
TRADE BUCKET
http://photobucket.com/trade-sell
[Image: jenningsbanner.jpg]

Monta ellis heads to the bucks??? I didnt see that happening and i dont know how its gunna work with jennings..what do you guys think??
TRADE BUCKET

(03-13-2012, 10:37 PM)robd5811 Wrote: Monta ellis heads to the bucks??? I didnt see that happening and i dont know how its gunna work with jennings..what do you guys think??
Crazy deal trade makes some sense for both teams.. Bucks got some nice Value out of Bogut who is always hurt and the Warriors needed a Legit Center and also open up the SG Spot for Klay Thompson

As far as Jenning and Ellis it will be interesting to see if they can work together.
(03-13-2012, 06:17 PM)robd5811 Wrote: Just read the bulls are trying to get Pao, starting by giving up boozer
i really hope that fails
honestly cant see a deal happening here right now.

Boozer will not get them Pau alone i think Deng would have to be Involved in the deal in some way. But i think that would be to much for Chicago to give up for Pau.

Yea deff..if they gave us boozer and deng i would deff go for that,highly unlikely but nothing less lol
TRADE BUCKET
Smile 
(03-13-2012, 11:17 PM)robd5811 Wrote: Yea deff..if they gave us boozer and deng i would deff go for that,highly unlikely but nothing less lol
when boozer was still in utah, i thought he was the next mailman. that thought was lost!
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

(03-14-2012, 01:02 AM)filamuraireborn Wrote: when boozer was still in utah, i thought he was the next mailman. that thought was lost!
Yeah, it's a huge red flag when a team signs a player to a long-term contract and then tries to get rid of him after the first season, like the Bulls tried to do last season. Boozer is a horrible defender and his trade value is about as high as Elton Brand's was after he signed that huge contract with the 76ers and got injured.

On another note, I think what Dwight Howard is trying to pull in Orlando is disgusting. It's pretty obvious that he's trying to goad the Magic into keeping him for the rest of the season so he can sign with the Nets without them having to gut the the roster and give up their draft picks. It's sad that Rich DeVos and Otis Smith aren't smart enough to read the writing on the wall. The Magic fans deserve better than that.

(03-13-2012, 10:01 AM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote: Monta Ellis might bounce out of GS...
Nothing like quoting myself...lol but dang I'm good.

Although I never said where he would go, I was right.Smile The only big name so far unless the annoying Dwight Howard finally decides to go elsewhere...