`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Look what I got! (shhh, it's Heritage)

RE: Look what I got! (shhh, it's Heritage)
Nice hopefully we can all help each other out to build our sets.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

(03-13-2012, 06:24 AM)muz0 Wrote: Nice hopefully we can all help each other out to build our sets.
I was thinking the same thing!
[Image: banner.png] [Image: wieters-1.png]
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.

Every year I tell myself I'm not going to get into this set...and every year I find myself with hundreds of these cards in my possession. These look pretty cool; I'll probably pick up a few blasters. I especially like the mini stickers and the Posey. Can you check my org if they're FT?
[Image: 3XHoG.png][Image: untitled.png]
Collecting:Andrew McCutchen, Duke Snider & Brooklyn Dodgers
I ship on weekends

(03-12-2012, 10:04 PM)clarkzac Wrote: I'm still working on last years set Sad
Me to, I am down to a reasonable # of SP's and 1 insert the problem is I still need 4 of the super SP's
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

I had to go to wally world to get some liquid nails this morning and somehow found myself looking at cards. Got one blaster. Can't wait for '64 style.
Any idea why Adron Chambers is on two rookie stars cards?
[Image: 2012toppsheritageblast-1.jpg]

(03-12-2012, 07:34 PM)jdberia Wrote: I have never been too big a fan of Heritage because the set is too dang big and you have to drop some serious coin to get a decent amount of hits, but I like the look this year. I might just have to invest in some of this year's stuff. Thanks for sharing!
I agree. I bought a box from last year because I love the 1962 cards. I decided to skip this year and just get the Yankees off E-bay and COMC. I already picked up the Cano chrome and New Age Performers and the 1st Pineda Yankees card.

Freddie Freeman looks like he's going to vomit.
I ship on weekends

(03-14-2012, 06:30 AM)rpspenner Wrote: Freddie Freeman looks like he's going to vomit.
lol, good eye!

About the cards though... I like them. If my money situation gets better, I might try to build it. I know that I'll have to do a heritage set when they do the '64 style though.... love that one.
Speaking of looks.... man, 'Cutch needs to lose those locks!

(03-14-2012, 08:20 AM)0mattinglyalexander0 Wrote: Speaking of looks.... man, 'Cutch needs to lose those locks!
LOL, come on man! I think they're pretty cool. If MLB adapts NFL rules and a first baseman can pull him down by his hair to prevent him from stealing 2nd, THEN we have a problem!

I ship on weekends

Hmm, I'm surprised by the mixed reaction onthis set. I understand the dig on the lack of hits, but I think the design is really cool. I think this will be an especially popular set this year.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*