`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help with photobucket

help with photobucket
Sorry guys. I know this isn't a trade question, but I'm trying to update a previous post by distorting the cards that have been traded like I've seen many of you guys do. Even after I put the image code back in my post the old image is still showing up. On photobucket I replaced the old image with the new one. Should I have created a new image with a new image code? Thanks in advance for the help!
Looking for Edgar Martinez and some other Mariners RCs, autos, and mems.

RE: help with photobucket
It just takes a while for it to update. If you distort it and save as original it will show up in a few hours. Its just slow.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(03-11-2012, 11:08 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: It just takes a while for it to update. If you distort it and save as original it will show up in a few hours. Its just slow.
Edit the image within photobucket. Use their tools.
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

(03-11-2012, 09:24 PM)everett03 Wrote: Sorry guys. I know this isn't a trade question, but I'm trying to update a previous post by distorting the cards that have been traded like I've seen many of you guys do. Even after I put the image code back in my post the old image is still showing up. On photobucket I replaced the old image with the new one. Should I have created a new image with a new image code? Thanks in advance for the help!
you can save as a new copy, then replace the original.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

(03-11-2012, 11:19 PM)krn001 Wrote: you can save as a new copy, then replace the original.
That is okay as long as your thread is limited to 10 images. Otherwise you can't edit your listing so replacing isn't possible. I just save over the old one and it always updates shortly after.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html