`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Heat finally perform in the clutch

RE: The Heat finally perform in the clutch
(03-12-2012, 12:31 PM)quavis Wrote: What ever happened to Bobby Hurley? Is he in a front office somewhere or selling used cars?
I believe that he's an assistant coach for his brother's high school/college team.

RE: The Heat finally perform in the clutch
(03-12-2012, 04:56 AM)robd5811 Wrote: Pingbling
http://www.nba.com/history/50greatest.html
They all look retired to me..so like i said kobe and lebron arent on this list yet..arent they superstars?

And being picked to play on the usa team is a pretty big deal..wether or not they play could be for other reason injuries etc thats why we see un-superstar like players on the team taking their spot every so often.
look at when the list came out, there were several people still active in the nba, the list hasnt been updated since, im guessing they will do one at the 75 year mark. the superstar topic is a very gray area imo, some people say lin is a superstar, and i disagree, yeah he had some good games and a huge fan base, and i will agree he was a superstar for a few games, but thats just it, you can have superstar status but lose it very easily. superstar is just a label, and it can be removed and added.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]