`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Redemption Cards

Topps Redemption Cards
I have always sold any redemption cards i have pulled from wax because I guess I am too impatient. I just broke a box of 11 chrome yesterday and pulled a freddie freeman blue ref auto which I am going to keep rather than sell. I went to the redemption site and after putting code in it said card will be shipped on a date in July??? Do these really take 4 months?
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

RE: Topps Redemption Cards
Yep. most of the time. took over 4 months to get my Heyward auto, says they just shipped by Hanson after about 3-4 months and have another one i've been waiting on for over a month. The Hanson actually went over the due date by about 3 weeks.
I did get a Freeman reg. chrome auto in around a month so maybe it won't take that long for your freeman either.
[Image: bryansbanner2.jpg]
Braves certified auto count: 114 different players
HOF auto collection: 10 players
Looking for Braves auto's of current and former players.

i keep getting emails from topps that my redemptions from 4-6 months ago are still not signed lol....i may call and get replacements, very very annoying

Sometimes you get them never. If you're a FOF (Fan of Freddie) it's worth the chance though. I think everyone hates redemptions.

BTW,
I believe I have a bunch of employee #8's rc's somewhere. If you'd be interested maybe we can work something out when I get back to trading?

(03-11-2012, 10:28 AM)rybowski97 Wrote: I have always sold any redemption cards i have pulled from wax because I guess I am too impatient. I just broke a box of 11 chrome yesterday and pulled a freddie freeman blue ref auto which I am going to keep rather than sell. I went to the redemption site and after putting code in it said card will be shipped on a date in July??? Do these really take 4 months?
No way, I picked up a box of 2011 A&G and 2011 Lineage about 2 weeks ago which had a redemption card in each. I put it in the site and it said each would ship in mid june. They both shipped out already.
[Image: lincecumbanner.jpg]

I have been waiting for my triple threads redemptions since 2 weeks after the product came out (which I believe was quite a while ago). They still haven't shipped. Good Luck
Need the following for my 1986-1995 Barry Larkin collection
(Currently have 477/479):

88 Score Samples #72
95 UD Electric Diamond Gold #405

Please send me a PM if you have any of these!
Interested in buying any other Larkin cards that I don't have as well!!

lol, I'll have to give props to Topps. I have a couple of redemptions I've been waiting on from Upper Deck for over two years. I've already called them and told them any reasonable substitute is fine and I've still been waiting over 6 months since that happened.

Wow I guess I got lucky with mine then.
[Image: lincecumbanner.jpg]

It All depends on if the player has signed. I had a britton redemption that said june wen i put it in, and it was shipped on friday. They do it just to blanket for lobg waits
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

Depends on the card and such. I know I'm still waiting on my Hope Solo and Larry Holmes relics from a&g. Other stuff said four months and came within weeks.
Is this thing on?