`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Souvenir Cuts Auto Nat Holman 1/1 2010 National Treasure

Souvenir Cuts Auto Nat Holman 1/1 2010 National Treasure
I am wondering if any of you know about this card, I pulled it recently and did some research on him. I Found out he was the only person in NCAA history to coach wins in both the NIT and NCAA championship in the same year. Not to long after NCAA decided to make both tournaments during the same time. so you could no longer play in both tournaments. If any one can tell me what this card might be worth or has more info on it i would appreciate it. Thank you

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: Souvenir Cuts Auto Nat Holman 1/1 2010 National Treasure
a 1/1 will never have a Pricing for it on beckett its Simply what others would be willing to pay for it .. Best bet look at some Old Nat Holman Ebay Auctions to see what his stuff is selling for That should give you an Idea what its Worth.

(03-10-2012, 08:30 PM)bbills1999 Wrote: a 1/1 will never have a Pricing for it on beckett its Simply what others would be willing to pay for it .. Best bet look at some Old Nat Holman Ebay Auctions to see what his stuff is selling for That should give you an Idea what its Worth.
I did that but there is no card with his signature that's a 1 of 1 just hard to tell you know. That's why I asked the experts

Have you searched beckett database to see if there are other "cut" autos of his? how many autos are out there. I would recommend try to google his name & put auto or autograph after it... see if there are any other type of signed memorabilia is out there of him. That can give you an estimate, but I think in collecting sports cards, your 1/1 would sell for more... especially if it's the only basketball card.

I'd love to take it off your hands, but hard to put a price on it. but some big time collector will most def want that card to add to their collection.

there was a Sports King auto of his that sold in NOV 2007.. but didn't see a price.
http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/07...-signature

Beckett database shows 13 total autos..
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

I found a few sites that were selling his 8x10 for $400 or more. I am not sure if a photo is worth more than a card is? I hope that I have something great here, its just very hard to tell when you dont have much information in general about it.
Ok So I found a Index Card signed by him for 70 just recently on Ebay that was graded by PSA. So I mean can any tell me what kind of difference is a Index card from back in the day to an actual basketball card? I am really new to this so, like I said before I really came here because I thought its where the experts would be. Thanks

Like someone posted earlier, because it is a 1/1, Beckett can't follow the sales activity of the card and will never put a value on the card.

There are two ways to look at it: 1) Holman is deceased, so he can't sign anymore autographs. OR 2) He didn't die until 1995, so there are likely a lot of his autographs in circulation.

If you're looking to sell it, I would put in on ebay in a fixed price "Buy It Now" auction (with a huce price tag), while accepting "Best Offers". At the very least, it would allow you to gauge what collectors are willing to pay for the card.

(03-10-2012, 10:46 PM)jsmouser Wrote: Like someone posted earlier, because it is a 1/1, Beckett can't follow the sales activity of the card and will never put a value on the card.

There are two ways to look at it: 1) Holman is deceased, so he can't sign anymore autographs. OR 2) He didn't die until 1995, so there are likely a lot of his autographs in circulation.

If you're looking to sell it, I would put in on ebay in a fixed price "Buy It Now" auction (with a huce price tag), while accepting "Best Offers". At the very least, it would allow you to gauge what collectors are willing to pay for the card.
Wow thats a Great idea, I never thought about doing that. Thanks for the help. If anyone else has something to add I would really appreciate it. Thanks again