`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Musial Goodwin Original Painting...

Musial Goodwin Original Painting...
I have the Original painting used for the 2011 Goodwin Stan Musial Painting...I obtained this item in a drawing at Fox Sports Cards in Marion, IL. If you purchased one box you got one ticket, so I bought two. I got a horse hair out of the first box nothing in the second but did win this item. I am willing to listen to offers on this item. Just tell me what you think. Thanks!

[Image: StanPainting.jpg]

RE: Musial Goodwin Original Painting...
The Horse Hair or the painting might be enough to get that Saltiest Sailor Smile
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

congrats on the win!

(03-10-2012, 03:22 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: The Horse Hair or the painting might be enough to get that Saltiest Sailor Smile
Haha! I sold the Horse hair or I would have thought of it. I live near Louisville so I got a good price for it. It was Super Saver. I don't think that I could do the painting for the Saltiest. Haha!

Thats awesome! Congrats!
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

Pm Sent

Congrats Man!!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball