`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trading for all base, looking for lots.

Trading for all base, looking for lots.
I'm looking to trade for lots of base, whatever you have that you do not want. I am looking to get more cards for my son to work with while i'm playing with my cards. let me know what you have and we can work a deal out, thanks.

RE: Trading for all base, looking for lots.
(03-09-2012, 09:59 AM)veteran Wrote: I'm looking to trade for lots of base, whatever you have that you do not want. I am looking to get more cards for my son to work with while i'm playing with my cards. let me know what you have and we can work a deal out, thanks.
I have a bunch. any specific teams?

I have a lot of base (they accumulate real fast) that I'd be willing to get rid of from football, baseball and basketball. Do you have anything for the Pistons, Tigers, Red Wings and Lions? If not, I'd even be able to give you a good price on a lot. Take a look at my Organize, it should be all up to date.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(03-09-2012, 10:01 AM)kct1 Wrote: I have a bunch. any specific teams?
Im not looking for a specific team, im just looking to pick up all the base that people dont want. Im trying to get more cards together for my son to start his collection. I will take base from all sports and basically anything, pm me and let me know what you have and what your looking for in return, that way we can see if something will work out, thanks.

(03-09-2012, 10:03 AM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: I have a lot of base (they accumulate real fast) that I'd be willing to get rid of from football, baseball and basketball. Do you have anything for the Pistons, Tigers, Red Wings and Lions? If not, I'd even be able to give you a good price on a lot. Take a look at my Organize, it should be all up to date.
I collect mostly football, but i have cards from the pistons/tigers in the late 80's through the 90's. don't know if you would be interested in any of those, i do have some lions cards. I'm looking to do a trade for a large lot of cards, if you want pm me and we can see what your looking for in return. thanks.

I have some stuff I wouldn't mind trading for. Do you have any basketball for trade? preferably bulls players?
Photobucket

I have over 2-1/2 binders full of basketball cards from 89-98 that i want to unload. I won't ask for much, maybe a few baseball cards if you have. Let me know, my org has em all.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

I'd be willing to send you a ton (few hundred) base w/o a trade if you'd pick up the shipping costs! PM me if you'd like.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]