`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Redemption

Topps Redemption
Decided to call Topps yesterday about my Knockout GSP Ultimate Coach Foto Auto #/50. The person tried to tell that they could not find any new status on it in the system and that most likely they were not going to make the card and asked if I wanted a replacement of equal value. I told them not right now I will wait a little longer. This morning I e-mailed them to see what kind of response I would get that way. Sort of sucks that Topps has a monopoly on the UFC cards and think they can do what they want, just like the Unlocked website they opened last year which has a lot of potential but they screwed that up royally and got a lot of people mad. I was wondering if you had this redemption would you wait to see if you get this card or ask for a redemption? I really want this card and don't want to get screwed and get a card that I could less about.

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

RE: Topps Redemption
I am waiting on the exact same card. Actually paid $$$ for the redemption & it's not funny that if some crappy round 4 auto show up as replacement. I think they are going to make the card eventually, as it's one of the best card of TUF autos.

(03-09-2012, 10:06 AM)charmanders99 Wrote: I am waiting on the exact same card. Actually paid $$$ for the redemption & it's not funny that if some crappy round 4 auto show up as replacement. I think they are going to make the card eventually, as it's one of the best card of TUF autos.
Exactly what I am thinking, I am going to wait them out. Receiving a card of "equal value" but being a card that you do not like is more or less useless to me. I collect for the enjoyment not really as an investment.

Jerry

tops owes me a shogun i have waited 13months and refuse there attemps at "equal value" the last time i took i got rich franklin auto and a big nog shirt card for a randy couture redemption out of finest they still owe one i redemed 2!!!!!!!!!!!!

They were close to shogun signing before he fired his manager.
Now topps has to go through UFC.
They hope to have him sign at UFC expo at the latest.

I still want to know the excuse for not redeeming the Shogun relics....I go back to the fact his shorts are too small and Topps needs him to fight 4 fights to get enough material. Also they still have not produced the Fight Gear of Phil Davis from KO 2011 even though his auto/relic are redeemed and he has had relics since then.

Try to hit up topps and toppssupport on twitter.
See if they can answer questions.
They got tired of me asking haha

Unfortunately I do not have a Twitter account and I am no longer allowed to post to their Facebook page because I kept asking about redemptions and the UFC Unlocked program when it began and didnt work. For some reason Topps does not want any negative feedback on their social media pages.

I got a respose back from my e-mail about asking for an update on my card, they told me to speak to customer service, which I already did. I guess I wait some more and depressed every day when I look on the Topps site and see that my GSP Auto is still pending Smile

Jerry

i had a problem with topps chrome football i bought a case and the cards were scratch,dig and i talk to them on twitter and they replaced everything to my delight i don't no what the problem with mma is they said the delay for ko12 was the inclusion of new fighters and less redemptions